[Demonology] How to handle T16 2PC

Greetings,

I recently switched back to demonology after getting bored with affliction, and I was hoping to gather some input on handling the T16 2PC proc.

I'm running a high haste build (13.2k) with ilvl570, hc PBOI and normal black blood. I've read somewhere that it is not optimal to continue casting Soul Fire when the 2PC has procced, to prevent the buff from clipping. I understand that it's necessary to maximize the buff's uptime, but is it not a DPS increase to continue using Soul Fires in Meta form during this buff (with or without any trinket / meta gem procs)? From what I understand, maximizing demonology at the moment has a lot to do with proper soul fire usage.

I haven't had much time to play around with it, only had one night to test it thus far, would like to hear what you guys recommend.

Cheers

Deleted
    Zinnin made a great post on soulfire use in the demo sticky on usage for single target. At risk of butchering his words, with high haste (and pretty much too with low haste) use MC charges in meta with procs/CDs.

It can be pretty big to get the buff up for aoe etc if you can plan well enough ahead.

It depends on how many MC charges you generate. In fights, where you basically swim in MC charges (e.g. Klaxxi) spamming Soul Fire out of meta is also to consider.
    In fights with low MC charges, use them with proccs in meta or if you want to bait the procc for shadowflame weaving. (knowing it won't work every time.)

Curious about this as well. I find that I'm frequently capping MC stacks when the proc is up. SHould you still cast anyway to avoid capping? I'm assuming so, but just to be sure...

Deleted
    Overlapping the buff isn't too much of a concern. Especially with a higher haste build.

Your main priority is to unleash as much damage when procs are up, which is done with soul fire in meta.