Deleted

Most expensive BoE items?

Hello,

This just started to interest me heavily and didn't find too many up-to-date posts about this. The simple question is: What are the most expensive BoE items in Wow nowadays? ...Excluding the TCG or storebought items.

Some transmog-items surely are in high regard - kinky legplates and the flaming transmog swords?

How about pets then? Any really highly priced ones over there?

Mounts? Well at least the Jeweled Onyx Panther is quite hefty as the crafting materials cost quite a lot... And some mounts like Poseidus and the Crimson Deathcharger are maybe the most expensive ones that actually drop and you are able to sell in AH?

Does anything else come to mind? What is expensive in WoW nowadays - and how much is expensive?

Deleted
    That Teemu's sword. Sells for tons. Also some unobtainable patterns and crafting material probably.

About pets - Darkmoon Rabbit from non-TCG pets is probably one of the most expensive one, but Vicious Horror sells for ~100k.

Tabard of the lightbringer always sells for loads

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Teebu's sword is probably the most expensive non-pet item.

In the world of recipes/patterns, the only one that I can think of that might go for >100k is Chimaerok Chops. The market for collectible recipes is not at all liquid and although you might have patterns that are "worth" 10-100k, selling them is another matter entirely.

Deleted
    Once bought a Teebu's for 30k.

I'd imagine a vintage Thistle Tea recipe could easily go for more than 100k to the right buyer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromatic Sword http://wowhead.com/item=1604

Easily 300k-1mil

That Teemu's sword. Sells for tons. Also some unobtainable patterns and crafting material probably.

About pets - Darkmoon Rabbit from non-TCG pets is probably one of the most expensive one, but Vicious Horror sells for ~100k.

Tabard of the light bringer.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Once bought a Teebu's for 30k.

I'd imagine a vintage Thistle Tea recipe could easily go for more than 100k to the right buyer.
    Considering it was removed back in Vanilla I wouldn't be surprised to see it go for gold cap.

As for in-game pets probably Viscous Horror considering it only drops from normal and heroic Primordius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    Chromatic Sword http://wowhead.com/item=1604

Easily 300k-1mil
    Never seen that sword before. Looks pretty bad ass!
    Hi