Deleted

Probability of this item dropping?

Found this item on my alt and didn't really how extremely rare it is, so could anyone tell me the probability of this item actually dropping? none seen on ah and not sure what to price it at

Also the add that has a 0.06% drop rate only spawns about 6 times per mount hyjal raid, which can only be done once a week

http://www.wowhead.com/item=23810/sc...thrashin-robot

Deleted
    it can drop from other places to but with a low drop chance its not worth it really when yo ucould farm mounts that have this same drop chance like rivendares mount fro mstrat but if you want this id try all the dungeons you never know what wil ldrop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    it can drop from other places to but with a low drop chance its not worth it really when yo ucould farm mounts that have this same drop chance like rivendares mount fro mstrat but if you want this id try all the dungeons you never know what wil ldrop
    Was only wondering what the literal probability of this pattern dropping was since I already have it in recipe form

Deleted
    According to wowhead, it's an extremely low droprate. Maybe you can get it from the AH?

Well, as the price goes... I bought one in AH the other day for 1.2k gold (to try to resell it later on) but realistically I doubt a lot of people are going to pay for 2k for schematic. It's pretty rare alright but it's also pretty useless and I'm not sure how many engineering extreme collectors there are out there (especially on low pop servers).