Slice and Dice PvP

Do subtlety rogues use SnD for PvP? I mean, it does give you your energy regen and it is effected by their mastery. But it seems almost like a waste of combo points in PvP situations, specifically in the arena where it probably wont last very long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. SnD CANT be dispelled. It'll be up for 36 seconds with 5 combo points, and even with 50% melee uptime, allows for significantly more damage then a eviscerate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    You want to keep SnD up as subtlety 100% of the time (or as much as humanly possible)

10+ Year Old Account
    You want slice and dice up all the time for energetic recovery, it helps you from getting rage starved all the time, and its great when using your cooldowns where you will need lots of energy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkerzlol View Post
    You want slice and dice up all the time for energetic recovery, it helps you from getting rage starved all the time, and its great when using your cooldowns where you will need lots of energy.
    rage starved

You keep slice up at all times. Rather it be Premed- Slice with 2 combos, or a 5 pointer.

It's the most important buff a rogue in pvp has to managed next to elusiveness

Quote Originally Posted by gedassan View Post
    rage starved
    Yes, blistering yellow rage!

We Rogues start angry and attack to chill out. Warriors start chilled and need time to get pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post

We Rogues start angry and attack to chill out. Warriors start chilled and need time to get pissed off
    Lol fantastic.

On a somewhat unrelated note, you stole my name...because this is me.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post

cant wait to play warrior in wod. need to practice a ton before getting into arenas I got wrecked on the PTR trying arms at 90 for the first time but then again everyone was a 2k+ russian player

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolrogueplayer View Post
    cant wait to play warrior in wod. need to practice a ton before getting into arenas I got wrecked on the PTR trying arms at 90 for the first time but then again everyone was a 2k+ russian player
    Brings a tear to my eye to see 'oldschoolrogueplayer' play warrior xD