Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    it's a thing Blizzard made - when a community goes over 100 members, you'll see only officiers in the user list. Kinda meh since i'd like to know who's online too - they could make an option for "compact view" and "full view".
    Ohhh, to be honest I thought it was a bug this whole time. It being that way by design is pretty terrible The community system definitely needs some work.

Oh my, I am so up for this

10+ Year Old Account
    What happens in game, stays in game?

Or can I get infractions? :P

You can be reported in-game, but it's up to Blizzard if they want to punish you then.

Was wondering why the community roster didn't show everyone. Definitely something that needs some tweaking.

Also, many times when i log for a fast game and then i end up playing for 2+ hours i simply forget to join community chat - WTB "remeber that i joined so i don't need to go into the menu every single time i start the game".
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    You can be reported in-game, but it's up to Blizzard if they want to punish you then.
    I think he means could he call an MMO mod a brainless moron in game and not get infracted on forums :P