Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zehzao View Post
    Wish we could trade, i hate arcane wiz, im yet to find an arcane build that makes me happy
    I'd kill for that ring Disintegrate ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I want two max SoJ's please. My arcane wizard would be insane.
    They're Unique-Equipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

A suggestion - go do ubers and the new hellfire ring. With the new stats, it really rocks (plus 35% xp bonus).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    A suggestion - go do ubers and the new hellfire ring. With the new stats, it really rocks (plus 35% xp bonus).
    I always heard that term. What's Uber?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I always heard that term. What's Uber?
    Uber bosses - the ones you can fight farming the keywardens and creating infernal machines. From what i've seen T1 and T2 are really easy to do, and since drop chances go only up to 50% at T6, i prefer to just stay on low difficulties and farm them more times. Fortunately i need only one piece to drop and then i can craft my new ring

Last evening a monk friend crafted his one, it gave me like 5% damage, 12% toughness over my ring (which is a 2.0 one).

Uber bosses - the ones you can fight farming the keywardens and creating infernal machines. From what i've seen T1 and T2 are really easy to do, and since drop chances go only up to 50% at T6, i prefer to just stay on low difficulties and farm them more times. Fortunately i need only one piece to drop and then i can craft my new ring

Last evening a monk friend crafted his one, it gave me like 5% damage, 12% toughness over my ring (which is a 2.0 one).
    me and my friends have been key farmin and have a shitload of machines, we did some runs the other day and I have enough to make 3 more rings if i get some spines, first ring I crafted for my barb had shit stats, hopefully the next ones I make are better, either way since u can use them at lvl 1 it will be handy for my crusader

10+ Year Old Account
    I would but I can barely manage Torment with regular mobs. I doubt I can do ubers on Torment, and the items don't drop below that because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I would but I can barely manage Torment with regular mobs. I doubt I can do ubers on Torment, and the items don't drop below that because reasons.
    Would really like to see your char - iirc you had a monk and not even bad geared; all my monk friends are handling torment 2/3 pretty fine, maybe you just need a slightly different build.

10+ Year Old Account

From a standard chest.

That level requirement reduction makes it level 48.

10+ Year Old Account
    One down..not gonna find it all, but damn it's nice

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    How are monks compared to wizards Pendulous?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/W.../hero/35711522

Bracers, Boots and Weapon! The "Gold = XP" bonus is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    How are monks compared to wizards Pendulous?
    Everything sucks compared to wizards.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWilson View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/W.../hero/35711522

Bracers, Boots and Weapon! The "Gold = XP" bonus is very nice
    That ring is nice XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    They're Unique-Equipped.
    Yes, they are. I still want two max SoJ's please.

10+ Year Old Account

Got this from a corpse earlier. It's an upgrade and it constantly increases my run speed because my flamewalkers are always burning destructible shit.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2014-03-08 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    I'm also using spear, but only because I feel it would be a waste because I have that helm. It's not really my favorite ability. If the helm would have rolled chc instead of spear damage it would have been almost perfect (except for the pick-up radius which could have been pretty much anything else).

Problem is without trading and auctionhouse it's going to be a pain in the ass to get the 3 and 5 piece bonuses. Probably won't even find a second piece before the expansion comes out.
    AS is actually my favorite ability. 25m crits make everything just explode lol.

And don't say you wont get your set bonus, I just hop on my barb every once in a while and I've got 2 pieces already. With the way legs drop youll have it before you know it

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but with the major nerf to roprates on the parts, itll take forever to make a ring lol. i know that this is jst personal experience, but it took me 36 machines to make one ring on T3

By far the best item i have found, the sheer amount of extra champion packs is amazing. Though the stats aren't that great.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]