Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylaar View Post
    N00b question. Does it mean anything if the small diamond bullet icon is filled in with orange to the left of the stat?
    These stats don't effects stats on character sheet (damage, toughness etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    I'm also using spear, but only because I feel it would be a waste because I have that helm. It's not really my favorite ability. If the helm would have rolled chc instead of spear damage it would have been almost perfect (except for the pick-up radius which could have been pretty much anything else).

Problem is without trading and auctionhouse it's going to be a pain in the ass to get the 3 and 5 piece bonuses. Probably won't even find a second piece before the expansion comes out.
    I have 3pc Tal Rasha's already, but I only play HC so I'm not sure if that matters.

The chest is probably my best item I've found so far: http://i.imgur.com/Ao8jVkj.png
    Last edited by Obsession; 2014-03-04 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I wonder if you can collect a full set of absorb item or if it's only amulets having this affix.
    It is only amulets. It was brought down from 25% to 14% because 25% was too strong. Poison is by far the best affix to roll. Everything else is quite easy to avoid but poison/plagued can get messy when youre in a small space.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    Only been playing for a day as I was on holidays when 2.0 hit. I've been quite lucky with my drops. Its amazing how something as small as 'run speed increase when breakable object is smashed' will change how you run through an area, skirting off to whirlwind past a fence or something to smash just to keep the runspeed up. Also it stacks with sprint so I can cross a map reeeaaaally quickly.

And the Leorics is just fucking beast. Those stats on a level 12 item. Ridiculously strong.

How did you find leoric's signet?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    How did you find leoric's signet?
    The two I've seen drop have been in act 1, I'm not sure if it's specific to that act though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter what lvl you do it at?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylaar View Post
    N00b question. Does it mean anything if the small diamond bullet icon is filled in with orange to the left of the stat?
    At the bottom of the tool-tip is the comparison with your current gear (+ or - a percentage of your damage, toughness or healing). Stats with the orange diamond do not count towards this comparison, you have to check them yourself to see how they will affect your playstyle.

For example you may have an item that says it will give you -4% damage, but a stat with a filled icon says it grants 10% fire damage. If you use lots of fire abilities it would be worth taking, but if you have none or hardly any you should probably leave it.

Does it matter what lvl you do it at?
    Apparently not, you can farm legendaries on normal and it will have the EXACT same drop rate as torment 1-6, the bonus legendaries it says on the difficulty slider is only for level 70, a lot of people have been farming normals for legendaries.

The haunt effect does ~75k damage and hits every 2-3 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Apparently not, you can farm legendaries on normal and it will have the EXACT same drop rate as torment 1-6, the bonus legendaries it says on the difficulty slider is only for level 70, a lot of people have been farming normals for legendaries.
    Ah was wondering if i could farm it now while on starter edition so i have it for when i get money to buy diablo at 13 atm on my sorc

Ah was wondering if i could farm it now while on starter edition so i have it for when i get money to buy diablo at 13 atm on my sorc
    if you're not 60 legendaries will drop but they will be around your current lvl meaning they will be useless at later lvls

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/J.../hero/37435824

Ultra twink axe. Doing first run thru on torment. GG
    lol nice, I have a 1300 dps strength skorn with a socket for lvl 47, will come in handy when I lvl my crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/J.../hero/37435824

Ultra twink axe. Doing first run thru on torment. GG

Level 11?! Hoooow, that is so broken haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Level 11?! Hoooow, that is so broken haha.
    Not sure why it says that, but its for level 42. Still broken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    What does the effect do?
    According to someone I know with it, it yells butcher quotes when you swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    According to someone I know with it, it yells butcher quotes when you swing.
    That's pretty awesome actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Was wondering where the ticking sound came from It sounds like some old pendulum clock that echo's through an empty hall. Only place I've heard it was in the zone right past the graveyard in A1. Coincidentally this was also the only zone I played without music in the background. Thought it was just part of the zone since 2.0, until I realized a few minutes ago that it's the weapon making the sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I want that Justice Lantern ring for my Crusader

and today I got Fulminator on my mage, swapped to a lightning build... was a good day
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Got my Kridershot about an hour before server shutdown. It doesn't have the best stats, but the Elemental Arrow bonus make it by far the best item for DH right now.