Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    By you I meant Russia. Putin himself said the troops were already there and had a right to be there to allegations that they marched in from Russia.
    He never said 26 thousands though. Obviously we always had troops there on our bases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    Except that Taliban and Saddam Hussein are creations of the U.S. government. And the U.S. invaded Iraq due to WMD which never existed which is the worst excuse ever.
    Why It was still Saddam Hussen if its wrong to invade the Iraq for humanitarian reasons the crimea action is wrong too because there wasn't even a humanitarian reason and Russia disarmed them prior to it on top.
    They are not creations the US did back them up but that doesnt make them any better how is it wrong to get rid of them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Calling Putin a monkey is okay.
    Responding and calling Obama a monkey gets you infracted?
    Great!
    The racist connotations were obvious and it was tasteless.

Seeing as this thread is apparently now about Crimea anymore, we could also make wild ideas about what happens when Russia invades Germany?
    Because really.. They are planning on that. Trust me!
    Poland would kick their ass.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-03-19 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Poland would kick their ass.
    Dunno, Poland is like the international playground of all times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    I was replying to an article,not you.

Back to raiding,cya.
    Then dont quote me

The Crimea-crisis proves you wrong
    Does it? All I've heard from Russians is that the troops were either already there or do not exist. If you go with secret option number three: they marched in then fine I'm proven wrong, but so are all of you.

Deleted
    As for the dude getting infracted... this thread is a joke since page 100 and didnt add any useful input since then. Only hatred, especially from americans in this thread. The only joke in this thread are the mods who didnt close it.

Crimea is over... no one cares already, really.

Why It was still Saddam Hussen if its wrong to invade the Iraq for humanitarian reasons the crimea action is wrong too because there wasn't even a humanitarian reason and Russia disarmed them prior to it on top.
    They are not creations the US did back them up but that doesnt make them any better how is it wrong to get rid of them?
    Russian invasions of Crimea is wrong, no doubt. What's wrong is the U.S. gets away with similar actions.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Crimea is over... no one cares already, really.
    if you don't care then why did you want it?

I'm pretty sure Shalcker would fully support it if the US went to a nearby territory if that area had a US-population that wanted to join the US.
    Sure, nothing wrong with that.

US had pretty much entire world behind them after 9/11, including Russia... and then they used all that goodwill to invade Iraq. Now that was waste of accumulated goodwill of epic proportions.

Deleted
    What... What are you talking about? You sound... Drunk. No offence meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    if you don't care then why did you want it?
    What did I want?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    Russian invasions of Crimea is wrong, no doubt. What's wrong is the U.S. gets away with similar actions.
    If considered an invasion yes. But since there are many factors at play including a violent revolt taking place a few miles away, potentially "repressive" laws about part of the population, and the reckless behaviour of the interim government, plus the will of Crimea to be independent to begin with, there is definitely a possibility that what Russia did in Crimea wasnt an invasion and rather "pre emptively" defending their bases and people.
    We might have avoided a very likely civil war.

But yeh, the western world condemning Russia is a joke after all that we did. USA France UK... I mean.

What did I want?
    That piece of land you just got?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess you lack knowledge on this conflict.
    Well looking on Wiki

1917 becomes a country recognized by world powers

1921 invaded and forcibly made part of Russia

1991 attempts to secede but denied, one of the reasons is that the area was a hub for oil transportation

1994 Russia invades and doesn't do all that well losing more tanks in Groznay than it did in the battle of Berlin (over 2k)

1995 Budyonnovsk hospital hostage crisis led to death of just over 100 hostages and forced Russia to halt military action in Chechnya

1996 first democratically elected president of Chechnya is killed by 2 laser guided missiles fired from a plane and later in the year Chehen forces retook Groznya and forced Yelstin to sign a peace treaty

1997 Due to the complete destruction of the areas economy in the war with Russia kidnapping became a main source of income netting individuals some 200million over 3 years

1999 An islamic group based in Chechnya invaded Dagestan in an attempt to support the Shura of Dagestan, in other news an apartment explosions that killed 300 in several cities were blamed on Chechnyans, a formal report was never done and the military unit that attempted one was disbanded, following this a prolonged bombing campaign by a much better organized Russia crippled most of the country and mop up forces killed Chechnyan civilians in several cities the war ended shortly

2002: Chechnyan's, now called terrorists won't deny this but even so, took control of a movie theater in Moscow this caused a large death toll due to an aerosol pumped into the building by Russian special forces

2004: Beslan school shooting pretty similiar to the above one in reference to both Chechnyans and Russian special forces

2005: A referendum was held in which 95.5% voted to be integrated with Russia and have limited autonomy, few outside of the Kremlin saw this as a fair vote

2005/2006 two major separatist leaders are killed

2009 Russia ended counter-insurgency operations in the region and the leader of the separatist government ended armed resistance
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2014-03-19 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Obama and his wife were over here a while ago.
    Michelle, her daughters and their entourage drove past me while on my way to work.
    They were going to get an "official cup of coffee" in this very exclusive part of town. So it was kind of a pleasur visit.

There were like, 6 cars ahead and 6 behind. Everything stopped and the road cleared by like, i'm not joking it must have been 20 police motorbikes.

I thought about the daughters. Jesus Christ I wouldn't want my family to live that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Sure eventually you will learn to recognise him. Everyone does after a while.
    Or you're smart and can tell bullshit from fact. I love that "you'll learn to recognize him" shit. Usually from people who can't rebuttal him and whine about his long posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Or you're smart and can tell bullshit from fact. I love that "you'll learn to recognize him" shit. Usually from people who can't rebuttal him and whine about his long posts.
    Let's talk about it in a couple of months mmmk?

10+ Year Old Account
    They even had Iran backing them up with Afghanistan and Iraq.
    We all see how that worked out
    Of course Iran backed us how is that a surprise? Those countries hate eachother...

Seems like things are getting bad again, Ukraine is giving the Pro-Russian's in the area 3 hours to release a Navy captain or else
    http://news.yahoo.com/putin-defies-w...175213082.html
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2014-03-19 at 09:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Well looking on Wiki

1917 becomes a country recognized by world powers

1921 invaded and forcibly made part of Russia

1991 attempts to secede but denied, one of the reasons is that the area was a hub for oil transportation

1994 Russia invades and doesn't do all that well losing more tanks in Groznay than it did in the battle of Berlin (over 2k)

1995 Budyonnovsk hospital hostage crisis led to death of just over 100 hostages and forced Russia to halt military action in Chechnya

1996 first democratically elected president of Chechnya is killed by 2 laser guided missiles fired from a plane and later in the year Chehen forces retook Groznya and forced Yelstin to sign a peace treaty

1997 Due to the complete destruction of the areas economy in the war with Russia kidnapping became a main source of income netting individuals some 200million over 3 years

1999 An islamic group based in Chechnya invaded Dagestan in an attempt to support the Shura of Dagestan, in other news an apartment explosions that killed 300 in several cities were blamed on Chechnyans, a formal report was never done and the military unit that attempted one was disbanded, following this a prolonged bombing campaign by a much better organized Russia crippled most of the country and mop up forces killed Chechnyan civilians in several cities the war ended shortly

2002: Chechnyan's, now called terrorists won't deny this but even so, took control of a movie theater in Moscow this caused a large death toll due to an aerosol pumped into the building by Russian special forces

2004: Beslan school shooting pretty similiar to the above one in reference to both Chechnyans and Russian special forces

2005: A referendum was held in which 95.5% voted to be integrated with Russia and have limited autonomy, few outside of the Kremlin saw this as a fair vote

2005/2006 two major separatist leaders are killed

2009 Russia ended counter-insurgency operations in the region and the leader of the separatist government ended armed resistance
    To summ it up, a small Chechen pro-Islamist group wanted to seperate from Russia and create their own Islamic state similar to Aghani Taliban. The rest of the population of Chechnya wants to remain part of Russia while only small militant groups are still trying to destabilize the region.