Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Where is a guarantee that these surveys were not made up?
    They were done by a local research institute.

Protesters actually ask for a one good survey - a referendum, where everyone, including EU representatives, can obvserve that it is being held properly.
    Like the Crimean one, right? Where impartial outside observers were kept out and various ultra-nationalist extremist observers invited in?

You do realise that the occupation of government buildings in East Ukraine are aimed precisely at stopping proper elections in a months time?

Quote Originally Posted by Redkin View Post
    You know what really needs to be done, both sides need to start and dismantle the M.A.D. There is always an option. Using M.A.D as an argument is for the wicked.
    We had world before M.A.D. and it was actually much worse. M.A.D. is here to stay, and it's GOOD for world safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You know what the beauty of this situation is? If Russia decides to invade Baltic countries one day, it will be your sorry delusional ass that gets to cry in the corner bitter tears flowing on your face mumbling "b-b-b-b-but Putin told me that NATO is rubbish :<" while NATO BTFOs Russia and finishes what should've be done decades ago, and Russia is split into smaller nations.
    Keep dreaming.

Such delusions are both sad and dangerous though when they persist in public opinion.

Deleted
    and Russia is split into smaller nations.
    While I'm no big advocate of splitting Russia... it'd be interesting to see a new Novgorod Republic and a Königsbergian nation return back from the dead. I'm surprised there hasn't been more fiction/seperatist parties with these nations in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    While I'm no big advocate of splitting Russia... it'd be interesting to see a new Novgorod Republic and a Königsbergian nation return back from the dead. I'm surprised there hasn't been more fiction/seperatist parties with these nations in mind.
    If there was a war between NATO and Russia, I bet China would be more than interested in annexing some of those Siberian riches in the east.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    If there was a war between NATO and Russia, I bet China would be more than interested in annexing some of those Siberian riches in the east.
    A Siberian/The Siberian nations could join NATO..

Do you know what the required mass of gelitalia for suggesting splitting Russia while being a Russian citizen is?
    Well, apparently not too huge, at least in Königsberg.

Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    They were done by a local research institute.
    So what? How does it make this survey unbiased?

Like the Crimean one, right? Where impartial outside observers were kept out and various ultra-nationalist extremist observers invited in?
    Who were kept out? Proof? I saw a press-conference where EU obsevers confirm that referendum was held right. Or you call guys from EU parlament "ultra-nationalist extremists"?

You do realise that the occupation of government buildings in East Ukraine are aimed precisely at stopping proper elections in a months time?
    Of course, people don't want elections being held in a situation of constitutional chaos. An example of it, that one of the candidates for president Oleg Tsarev was severely beaten up by Right Sector extremists couple of days ago. Funny thing, that the day after that happened, a criminal case was opened against him.

I saw a press-conference where EU obsevers confirm that referendum was held right.
    I didn't know Russian media stages fake press conferences now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I didn't know Russian media stages fake press conferences now too.
    I watched this press-conference in youtube.

youtube.
    Nothing is ever faked or staged on YouTube, or the internet in its entirety.

Deleted
    I watched this press-conference in youtube.
    Link?

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    Link?

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You linking 4 random posts is not proving a point. It's just you being a clown and a flamebaiter.
    Listen to this guy.
    Stop wasting everyone's time will ya and join the conversation, otherwise, kindly fuck off pretty please?
    You're..

You're just that dense. You don't even remember what you post.

Tell you what. You sum up what he's saying in 100 words. Lets see the "facts" you're on about.
    - Dense (you) starting the whole thing. Post #13709. I'll let you connect the dots on how we got to this post I wrote but something tells me you're going to handwave it like usual when someone debunks you, then act dense and then proceed to laughable act like a moderator to tell me to "fuck off."

http://news2night.com/en/news/evropa...m#.U06Hvfl_uA0

"The European Parliament will not pay Deputy Tatyana Zhdanok ('STGS') her recent trip to the Crimea in the referendum, which the EU considers illegitimate. The relevant record appears in the profile of the local Bureau of the European Parliament on twitter.
    How you know, Zhdanok and her assistant Miroslav Mitrofanov visited the Crimea, on its own initiative as unofficial observers. "The European Parliament will not pay for the trip Zhdanok in Crimea, because of the EP did not send their representatives to the illegal referendum", - said the Bureau of the European Parliament.
    In Sunday in an interview to the program "Anything personal" on TV3 Zhdanok has expressed hope that she will compensate for the costs of the trip to the Crimea.
    Previously co-chair of the group of the greens/European Free Alliance" Rebecca harms urged his colleagues to exclude Zhdanok from the faction.
    "Activities and statements Zhdanok recently totally unacceptable. Its support of the Russian aggression in the Crimea and Eastern Ukraine directly contrary to the position of "Green"/"ENA", which was clear from the beginning of the crisis. Position Zhdanok completely isolated," said harms. However, the leader of "ENA" Jill Evans last week met with harms to discuss the work Zhdanok. The parties agreed that the question of the exception will not be included in the agenda of the faction."

I am sorry but if few people went there from EU who supported that doesn't mean they represent European Union.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You're..

You're just that dense. You don't even remember what you post.

- Dense (you) starting the whole thing. Post #13709. I'll let you connect the dots on how we got to this post I wrote but something tells me you're going to handwave it like usual when someone debunks you, then act dense and then proceed to laughable act like a moderator to tell me to "fuck off."
    Another useless post.
    No one is listening to you, the 4 unrelated posts you linked with nothing in it, of which the only one who had anything to do with something I said was simply wrong (Poland improved following eu policies, not USA ramblings) by the way, your own useless posts or any of your petty insults.
    You're talking to yourself and don't ask me how but you actually managed to not make sense, even following your own path.
    Just shush or contribute.
    Debunks... what exactly? And how?
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-04-16 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    I am sorry but if few people went there from EU who supported that doesn't mean they represent European Union.
    Of course. EU wasn't arsed to send their representatives, thats why these people made a trip on their own. Still, there are people from EU Parliament who attended referendum and confirmed that it was held right.

Deleted
    You know what the beauty of this situation is? If Russia decides to invade Baltic countries one day, it will be your sorry delusional ass that gets to cry in the corner bitter tears flowing on your face mumbling "b-b-b-b-but Putin told me that NATO is rubbish :<" while NATO BTFOs Russia and finishes what should've be done decades ago, and Russia is split into smaller nations. THAT then can do business with the EU. Added to make Djalil not piss his panties.
    Why should the opinion of an extremist such as yourself be considered?
    Extremists like you or guys that want the ussr back, should be pushed aside and let reason drive EU's economic and politic policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    But YouTube says so!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    But YouTube says so!
    Youtube doesn't say that these are EU representatives. It says they are EU observers which is correct. Cause these guys are from EU (some of them are from EU Parliament) and they've observed referendum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Why should the opinion of an extremist such as yourself be considered?
    Extremists like you or guys that want the ussr back, should be pushed aside and let reason drive EU's economic and politic policies.
    Why should the opinion of a guy who doesn't have a clue about Russian politics, views or way of life be considered? Not to mention the tensions Russia have with its' bordering countries and people.

People who understand these issues know that "a middle ground dancing in circles holding hands" solution is not possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Youtube doesn't say that these are EU representatives. It says they are EU observers which is correct. Cause these guys are from EU (some of them are from EU Parliament) and they've observed referendum.
    No, they weren't EU observers. They were observers, who are citizens of EU. They do not represent EU in any way.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.