Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Are you saying that Russia IS in fact aggressive and would invade/attack out of spite?
    If isolated? Yes, it's possible. If intertwined through trading agreements? No.
    As this recent events are showing on a daily basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Generally speaking you only know the truth when it shoots. It didnt, and that's pretty good.
    The insertion of magazines into assault rifles is for one of two reasons, to load the weapon or convince others it is loaded. Neither are "peaceful".

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying that Russia IS in fact aggressive and would invade/attack out of spite?
    The EU would be concerned by Russia's attack even thou there's 0 chance Russia would actually attack. Paranoia that is

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    I could be wrong here but certainly the personalities of those captured raised a lot of talks about that. Good to know thse people are kept safe and untouched there
    They are held as hostages by armed criminals.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Crimea is russian territory, next question.
    ... Did you really said that? You can argue it is now, but it certainly wasn't at the time we are talking about. What a desperate and sad argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you stupid? You cant deny something when there is evidence present. No evidence = no facts.
    What? There was evidence, Russia neglected it and straight forward lied. That's what they always do, lie. And now Russians don't understand why nobody trusts or believes them. Really?

Lie. Sniper shot two (Ukrainian military and Crimean militia) and wounded two. All of them were unarmed. Shooter was from Lviv.
    Source for the shooter's identity?

Noone denied that Russia had troops in the region. They denied that russian military were capturing ukrainian military object before the referendum. That's true.
    Putin denied, Russian foreign minister denied, Duma denied. All lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    What else can cause such flash in helicopter? I honestly have no idea.

People in video say it's missile, but quality of video is not sufficient to see clearly if there are any missiles fired.
    Missiles and rockets are generally very obvious when fired from the rocket exhaust. As to what caused it, I cannot tell from the poor quality of the video.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or you're blind brainewashed kid from far-far-away. He lived there, you did not. I suspect you're wrong, sorry
    I visited USSR twice when I was a kid. The poorest shithole I've ever been in... or well, it was pretty much on par with Egypt in the early 90's when I was there. Egypt might have been even more poor. But it was horrible anyway.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    If isolated? Yes, it's possible. If intertwined through trading agreements? No.
    As this recent events are showing on a daily basis.
    So it is better to attack then find different trading partners?

The insertion of magazines into assault rifles is for one of two reasons, to load the weapon or convince others it is loaded. Neither are "peaceful".
    Again, I'm pretty happy about the way it went. I think the people in Crimea are too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The EU would be concerned by Russia's attack even thou there's 0 chance Russia would actually attack. Paranoia that is
    The only attack from Russia the EU or NATO has to fear is nuclear, Russia's conventional army posses no threat to them.

There are reports that soldiers stationed to guard kindergardens (as there were assumptions that some hostage-taking might happen in Crimea) were told to keep empty magazines in their weapons to make sure there are absolutely no accidents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crimea is russian territory, next question.
    It wasn't, and still isn't. Nobody else has recognized it yet but Russia, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, I'm pretty happy about the way it went. I think the people in Crimea are too.
    Some people there are, some are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I visited USSR twice when I was a kid. The poorest shithole I've ever been in... or well, it was pretty much on par with Egypt in the early 90's when I was there. Egypt might have been even more poor. But it was horrible anyway.
    Anyway it seems your opinion on that does not matter

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What? There was evidence, Russia neglected it and straight forward lied. That's what they always do, lie. And now Russians don't understand why nobody trusts or believes them. Really?
    Show me the evidence then. I've seen a lot of like during the Crimean crisis, about "refugees", about people being dragged to vote by russian military and other bullshit. Please, no more of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    There are reports that soldiers stationed to guard kindergardens (as there were assumptions that some hostage-taking might happen in Crimea) were told to keep empty magazines in their weapons to make sure there are absolutely no accidents.
    So other soldiers had full magazines, because otherwise such orders would have been pointless.

Anyway it seems your opinion on that does not matter
    Does the opinion of Ex-Soviet Union states matter then? They were part of your glorious empire...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Dear god... so even you admit that no-one has actually called Russia "evil", but it is just you being butthurt about something others have said that goes against your carebear worldview?

Btw, once Russia invades rest of eastern-Ukraine, you'll switch over to judging them harshly like you said some 600+ pages ago?
    I'm against russia invading Ukraine.
    That doesn't make them imperialistic fascists.
    Carebear worldview? Trololol.
    Oh you're such a STRONG mmochamp poster!! You surely know how the REAL world runs do ya? Ahahahahahahahah

Some people there are, some are not.
    I only care about the opinion of people who live in Crimea. Others are irrelevant.