So i gotta ask...the WoD changes.

With stuns being on the same DR and disarms being removed. How do you think we will fall into place compared to the plate and hybrid classes? I dont mind relearning tactics but this kind of worries me especially since i really do enjoy rogues.

not much since all stuns on dr won't really change gameplay as it is now. There are only 2 DR categories and while the uncontrolled stuns can be game-changing, but it's not something you can really count on, nor is it something you plan your gameplay around.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    not much since all stuns on dr won't really change gameplay as it is now. There are only 2 DR categories and while the uncontrolled stuns can be game-changing, but it's not something you can really count on, nor is it something you plan your gameplay around.
    It will be fun to see how things will develop.

Stuns being on same DR doesn't effect us. What does effect us is that Paralytic is being deleted.
    Lack of disarm is rogue nerf, but also effects others.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is both extreme speculation since we don't have all of the information yet, and more importantly, this is essentially a duplicate thread. Closing.