Poll: what do you think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spider mount plox!

So WoD an entire patch without flying...opportunity for a unique ground mount, ready your wallets I foresee a new addition to the Blizzard store. Those of us willing to put in-game effort in can just have a horse or something, guess the're cool also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    So WoD an entire patch without flying...opportunity for a unique ground mount, ready your wallets I foresee a new addition to the Blizzard store. Those of us willing to put in-game effort in can just have a horse or something, guess the're cool also.
    There's a huge selection of ground mounts, from simple horses to demonic vampire unicorns on fire, to levitating discs, to dinosaurs, to choppers and mechas. I don't know what's your problem.

Rather have a rideable giraffe :O
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Spider mount plox!
    I remember seeing a high level hunter with a tarantula pet rumble past me in Redridge, way back when I was just starting out and didn't know anything, and I thought he was riding the thing. Been wanting a spider mount ever since.

Deleted
    I'd never even thought of having a piggy mount until I saw this thread; now I want one more than anything else in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    What do you think would happen with the poor pig ,if a Tauren rides on it?
    Bacon burgers are delicious.

i could easily see a wild boar type mount being in game, im actually kinda supervised now it hasn't happened yet, what with all the boar killing we have done over the years

something like this
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Boar mount? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i know poor worgen get saddleless horses instead of awesome werepiggies
    I like the werewolf thing appeal better for worgen. But I would love to see and RFD or RFK boar looking mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    i could easily see a wild boar type mount being in game, im actually kinda supervised now it hasn't happened yet, what with all the boar killing we have done over the years

something like this
    Put that in the in game store I'd buy it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hog, hippo maybe? Piggy is a tad silly (but so is the TCG rooster)
    Lol my friend who is a boomkin rides his all over the place, I bust up laughign everytime I see him in moonkin form riding his giant chicken.

Not all things should be mounted...

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    It is hard to make modern WoW any more ridiculous than it already is imo. After 2 seated and single seater rockets and flying transformer robots, it is hard to add something in game that will look more ridiculous than transformers and rockets.
    Steampunk has been a part of Wow since the start. People need to get over this nonsense of what does and doesn't belong in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont see the point of your post.

are you trying to say pigs are ridiculous?
    Kind of a silly thing to even complain about since we have walking talking cows as player characters. OH! Now I want playable quilboar

10+ Year Old Account
    No, all things SHOULD be mounted. *keeps a straight face* I want a larger variety of Azerothian and otherworldly beasts to be our mounts. I too was very saddened when Worgen didn't get those boss battle boars from concept works.

Its not a cute little piggy like Wilbur or Babe or anything. No, it would be a freaking hogzilla, a muscle bound brute with savage tusks, beady angry eyes, and enough clout to give the most battled hardened Iron Horde a run for his money.

Oink Oink

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    No, all things SHOULD be mounted. *keeps a straight face* I want a larger variety of Azerothian and otherworldly beasts to be our mounts. I too was very saddened when Worgen didn't get those boss battle boars from concept works.

Its not a cute little piggy like Wilbur or Babe or anything. No, it would be a freaking hogzilla, a muscle bound brute with savage tusks, beady angry eyes, and enough clout to give the most battled hardened Iron Horde a run for his money.

Oink Oink
    The worgen would be too tempted to eat their boar mount lol. Hogzilla is the name of my shadowmoon boar I tamed

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Oh stop it. Each expansion has given us dozens of mounts compared to the 1-2 that end up in the store. This nonsense needs to start getting infracted because there is ZERO reason to dredge this up in every fucking thread whether it is relevant or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    There's a huge selection of ground mounts, from simple horses to demonic vampire unicorns on fire, to levitating discs, to dinosaurs, to choppers and mechas. I don't know what's your problem.
    If anything Wod is going to allow already existing ground mounts to actually be used outside of lowbie content instead of being entirely ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Steampunk has been a part of Wow since the start. People need to get over this nonsense of what does and doesn't belong in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of a silly thing to even complain about since we have walking talking cows as player characters. OH! Now I want playable quilboar
    I kinda agree with Sturmbringe a bit, for example I made a sky golem with my engineer just to sell it on ah for gold. I think it looks rediculous, but to each their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Kangaroo mount pls.

I need it for my troll.
    Needs to be WoD's two seater mount.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Damn this could literally be the Mosh'ogg mount!