State of Druid Moving forward

Good Morning,
    I am currently un-subbed but am finding that the itch to play has once again taken hold. I have many classes at 90 but the two I have yet to level from 80 are my Druid and Warrior.

I am curious what your thoughts are on Druids now and moving forward. I love to have the option to tank so I am curious on your thoughts regarding Druid tanking in addition to healing. I am pretty confident that Cat dps is fine but if not, I would love your thoughts there as well. Guess I am really looking for a brief synopsis on Druids atm.

Thank you kindly.

Deleted
    Well, I bet a lot of people would be prepared to disagree with me but I feel Druids are doing well in both departments. As always, its all about the player and the ability to properly play the class. Guardian Druid isnt too complex - we hit things hard and we heal a lot (with vengeance) and dodge a lot. We can be spiky at times, but I feel it isn't too bad.

There's a heavy emphasis on Crit, used for Rage generation, which makes reforging and such fairly easy - Hit and Expertise capping, followed by crit, essentially.

We have quite some raid utility, combat rez most importantly.

If I had a few complaints, it is that the Guardian playstyle isnt very exciting - hit most buttons until Mangle is off cooldown and hit Mangle.

And I feel optimistic heading into WoD, based on what we've seen so far.

As for Resto, it also feels quite nice at the moment. I feel like Im healing a lot in quite low gear (re-leveled a new druid on a new server heading into WoD). Key point here is to respect the HoTs and not worry about keeping everyone topped off - a common mistake among fresh HoT healers. The Healing over time will do it's job, you dont need to waste mana topping off all the time.

All in all, I feel confident druids will stay a competent class. I'm having lots of fun playing mine.