Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

I do have a feeling Ashbringer can burn not only undead (and possibly demons), but everyone else, given the right conditions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaxfenix View Post
    Nurong's Gun from The Hostile Skies quest that gun you use does like 300k per hit has unlimited fire and no cool down.. That one gun could destroy any boss in seconds.. God's be damned if the owner of that gun attacks them or the titans etc..

look up quest=30978 on wowhead.
    I don't remember exact numbers, but that first horde quest where you mow down the alliance on the hill with the airship gun had some pretty hefty firepower. I wish it didn't auto eject you from the gun once you get the requires number of kills, I thoroughly enjoyed mowing down the enemy like that, but then I am a former Marine, so machine guns kinda grew on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ajayan/Desktop/sargerasbattlealexhorley580.jpg[/IMG]
    You have to upload the picture to the web in order to link it, putting the file address from your local computer won't work. There are some free sites that will host your pictures. I like http://imgur.com/ because they provide easy thumbnails.

10+ Year Old Account
    forum noob

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The reorigination device.
    Didn't even think about that. Even if this was supposed to be a joke you're probably right.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

Deleted
    Shalamayne The shadow reaver because varian wrynn nuff sed.

Deleted
    Uh thats interesting.

Probably one of the Titan's weapons.
    Obviously the information we have about them are in the core books, so maybe they get changed in the future BUT

They contestants are:

Vulraiis, the hammer of the titansmith Kaz'goroth. The hammer was forged from ultrapure thorium and enchanted by Aman'thul and Norgannon this mighty hammer is causing earthquakes and seismic eruptions with every blow, earth shattering indeed!

Orodur, the staff wielded by Aman'thul himself. Little is known about this staff except that it crackles with electricity. Considering that Aman'thul uses it since the universe was made, it should pack quite a punch.

Seschenal, my personal favorite, because this weapon was not made for destruction but for creating life itself. Wielded by the titan Eonar it is able to resurrect anything back to life, it grants hope to those who despaired and grants the weary rest.

While some might think Norgannon, the master of arcane does not need a weapon, he carries one nontheless. The Discs of Norgannon do not only inherit the knowledge of Azeroth's creation but a power so great, it could set the universe ablaze. Almost every arcane spell ever cast in existence is recorded there, no mortal could ever comprehend such arcane might.

Shargahn, the massive horn the titan Golganneth holds in his hands shines in otherworldy colours, capable of shattering mountains with mere sound, he can summon enormous storms and the creatures of watery deepths rush to his aid, if needed.

The titan Aggramar wields Taeshalach, a part of the sundered sword Gorshalach, his name means "Flame Render". The former lieutenant of Sargeras wields this great weapon with strength to cleave continents and legions of demons.

The fallen titan Sargeras claims the other half of Gorshalach his own, the "Dark Seether" Gorribal probably posesses the same powers as Taeshalach but of course, its the wielder that matters. And Sargeras is sure one hell of a fighter.

If both swords, the Dark Seether and the Flame Render should ever be combined in the hands of a good being, Gorshalach will be reborn, said to be the most powerful weapon in the universe, it is capable of destroying worlds. When Sargeras fell to corruption this semi-sentient being shattered itself, denying the titan his power.

I suppose no other weapon could compare to those, atleast no one wielded by a mortal being that we know of. Pick your favorite I guess.

... man that took some time, but was fun. I can add sources if someone wants, but a simple google search would be enough :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Uh thats interesting.

Probably one of the Titan's weapons.
    Obviously the information we have about them are in the core books, so maybe they get changed in the future BUT

They contestants are:

Vulraiis, the hammer of the titansmith Kaz'goroth. The hammer was forged from ultrapure thorium and enchanted by Aman'thul and Norgannon this mighty hammer is causing earthquakes and seismic eruptions with every blow, earth shattering indeed!

Orodur, the staff wielded by Aman'thul himself. Little is known about this staff except that it crackles with electricity. Considering that Aman'thul uses it since the universe was made, it should pack quite a punch.

Seschenal, my personal favorite, because this weapon was not made for destruction but for creating life itself. Wielded by the titan Eonar it is able to resurrect anything back to life, it grants hope to those who despaired and grants the weary rest.

While some might think Norgannon, the master of arcane does not need a weapon, he carries one nontheless. The Discs of Norgannon do not only inherit the knowledge of Azeroth's creation but a power so great, it could set the universe ablaze. Almost every arcane spell ever cast in existence is recorded there, no mortal could ever comprehend such arcane might.

Shargahn, the massive horn the titan Golganneth holds in his hands shines in otherworldy colours, capable of shattering mountains with mere sound, he can summon enormous storms and the creatures of watery deepths rush to his aid, if needed.
    Golganneth's horn isn't canon. While the rest having those weapons is canon, the descriptions of them are from the RPG and are not canon.
    Canon picture of the Pantheon from the WoW Magazine. All the weapons are present except Golganneth's horn.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    The titan Aggramar wields Taeshalach, a part of the sundered sword Gorshalach, his name means "Flame Render". The former lieutenant of Sargeras wields this great weapon with strength to cleave continents and legions of demons.

The fallen titan Sargeras claims the other half of Gorshalach his own, the "Dark Seether" Gorribal probably posesses the same powers as Taeshalach but of course, its the wielder that matters. And Sargeras is sure one hell of a fighter.

If both swords, the Dark Seether and the Flame Render should ever be combined in the hands of a good being, Gorshalach will be reborn, said to be the most powerful weapon in the universe, it is capable of destroying worlds. When Sargeras fell to corruption this semi-sentient being shattered itself, denying the titan his power.
    Again, pmuch all of this comes from the non-canon RPG.

The only parts that are canon (from The Sundering novel):
    • Sargeras' sword is broken, but unknown number of pieces.
    • Sargeras used the hilt half until he dropped it in his attempt to get through the Well of Eternity. After this, it's unknown what happened to it.

Canon picture of Sargeras and his half of the sword before he dropped it (from the WoW Magazine).
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2014-03-17 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Like I said Aquamonkey, yes they are not, but thats the best we got. Maybe they change it in the future. Or they already did with Sargeras.

Point is, the titan weapons are probably the strongest in the universe (that we know of)