Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    dont tell me what to do

You can now feel your heart beating. Your heart will explode.
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

raaaaaaaaaawr

There is no cow level. At least, there shouldn't be.
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

Giggity wants you to app. Yes I'm talking to you specifically

wait, me? But im already in Giggity! Which, by the way, is a great guild... Most of the times.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm... giggity...

Quagmire loves you.

Heute Deutschland, morgen die Welt!

suffer, mortals, as your pathetic magic BETRAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAaAaAaAaAaYYYYs you!

O my Luve's like a red, red rose
    That’s newly sprung in June;
    O my Luve's like the melodie
    That’s sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
    So deep in luve am I:
    And I will luve thee still, my dear,
    Till a’ the seas gang dry:

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,
    And the rocks melt wi’ the sun:
    I will luve thee still, my dear,
    While the sands o’ life shall run.

And fare thee well, my only Luve
    And fare thee well, a while!
    And I will come again, my Luve,
    Tho’ it were ten thousand mile.

raid time!

- - - Updated - - -

bumppppppppp

- - - Updated - - -

still bumping

Me bump betterer

The Moving Finger writes, and having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

is this the real life?

Nuclear launch detected.

Bump is what this is

"Why so hard?" the kitchen coal once said to the diamond. "After all, are we not close kin?" Why so soft? O my brothers, thus I ask you: are you not after all my brothers? Why so soft, so pliant and yielding? Why is there so much denial, self-denial, in your hearts? So little destiny in your eyes? And if you do not want to be destinies and inexorable ones, how can you one day triumph with me? And if your hardness does not wish to flash and cut through, how can you one day create with me? For all creators are hard. And it must seem blessedness to you to impress your hand on millennia as on wax. Blessedness to write on the will of millennia as on bronze — harder than bronze, nobler than bronze. Only the noblest is altogether hard.