Challenge Mode gear in WoD

How do you think the CM set for Warlocks will look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on Gul'dan, most definitely.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Gul'dan wears the Champion Dreadgear in Shadowmoon Valley, the clothes Gul'dan will be wearing in WoD would be bland, and I'm tired of our sets being based off of servants of the Burning Legion, Scourge, and the Old Gods. Blizzard is running out of ideas, there is going to be another Burning Legion xpac coming and what are the sets introduced in that xpac going to look like? I love the Betrayer set despite being unoriginal and poorly designed. Illidan skin was Purple, not Green, and he had perm. wings. A raid set is usually designed based off of the theme or NPC's of the raid introduced. I'm tired of looking like a Minion of Y'saarj and not being able to join them, whommp whommp.

The Betrayer set should have been Purple.

http://www.livingwithmagick.com/phot...ute-Of-Stormuf

I'm hoping the set would look similar to:
    http://s23.photobucket.com/user/Deme...older.jpg.html
    http://www.bushido-thegame.com/sites.../symboloni.jpg
    http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDUwMw==/$(KGrHqF,!lUE-5KtEGGLBPurK2Io,Q~~60_35.JPG

Since this xpac is heavily featuring the use of metal/iron maybe a set that looks like v

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...seboy18193.jpg

^

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs to be something distinctly Warlock. Not Demon Hunter. No ambiguity at all within expansion/tier/dungeon themes. Pure, unadulterated, unquestionable Warlock. Cloth robes with a dark colour scheme, preferably black and purple, detailed with skulls, runes, straps and chains and other twisted adornments - but in an understated way. Some kind of cross or meld between Corrupters, Deathbringers and Cataclysmic Gladiators sets would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Needs to be something distinctly Warlock. Not Demon Hunter. No ambiguity at all within expansion/tier/dungeon themes. Pure, unadulterated, unquestionable Warlock. Cloth robes with a dark colour scheme, preferably black and purple, detailed with skulls, runes, straps and chains and other twisted adornments - but in an understated way. Some kind of cross or meld between Corrupters, Deathbringers and Cataclysmic Gladiators sets would be perfect.
    It would be undeniably cool if the set combines elements of the Burning Legion, Scourge, and Old Gods together.

Black cloaked helm (like the grim reaper's), with tentacles spewing out of the cloak

Chains around the Warlocks' body (like Liches) instead of an actual belt

Purple Abyssal heads as shoulderpads or just Purple fire

A Black robe that has a moving mouth (like the Sha-skin hood), has wings protruding from our back ripping the robe a little bit, and making it appear like we have no feet and we're just hovering

Tentacles for arms
    Last edited by Cheapnecrolyte; 2014-02-27 at 10:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you guys didn't hear CMs are gone in WoD?
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Avenger View Post
    I guess you didnt hear new CM's are being released in WoD?

not sure if trolling or serious.... the old cms will be gone, there will be new cms in WoD

Deleted
    Only the MoP Challange Modes will be gone. All of the new dungeons will be available in Challange Mode format and will come with rewards for completing them.

As for the looks of the new sets I too think it'll be based off of Gul'dan and be purple in color with skulls thrown in here and there. You know, classic Warlock stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it looks dark, evil and demonic like.
    Something like the Corruptor and Deathbringer sets, with the sinister touches of the Dark Coven and Malefic. A bit of animated Fel Magic stuff woven into it, maybe a proc in the likes of a demon trying to erupt next to you from the Twisting Nether or a small army of Fel Imps with evil grins gathering around you for a short period of time.

Give it a look that makes people want to avoid you because you look so sinister and grim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I guess you didnt hear new CM's are being released in WoD?
    This I did not know. Well, in that case, I hope we get a pointy hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    This I did not know. Well, in that case, I hope we get a pointy hat.
    Something Witchy would be awesome, so long as the pointy hat didn't overwrite hair like the existing ones in game do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Something Witchy would be awesome, so long as the pointy hat didn't overwrite hair like the existing ones in game do!
    The current PvP set has a pointy hat, but has a skull mask and some spikes coming from out the top of the hat. Something with just the hat and my beautiful Undead face would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=31766#same-model-as Any of these? Like I said, they're nice by they overwrite hair

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=31766#same-model-as Any of these? Like I said, they're nice by they overwrite hair
    Something similar, yes. But something with more polys. And it would be nice to see some hair. But my Undead has a mohawk. . . :S

Anyways...........when you state they will remove CM's from MoP, do you mean people can't get the CM set anymore? Because that is complete bull......I have two Warlock alts with the set but I want all my Warlocks alts to have it. LOLS

Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfPerfection View Post
    Anyways...........when you state they will remove CM's from MoP, do you mean people can't get the CM set anymore? Because that is complete bull......I have two Warlock alts with the set but I want all my Warlocks alts to have it. LOLS
    That is correct, but it is not "bull" or anything else of the sort.
    Those challenge modes are balanced around the current stat behaviour and class abilities we have at present.
    That all changes come WoD, and therefore would no longer be balanced, even if they were simply scaled for the level increase.

Brawlers guild was meant to be trivialised with gear, so that will likely remain, just perhaps another set of ranks.
    I haven't heard otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That is correct, but it is not "bull" or anything else of the sort.
    Those challenge modes are balanced around the current stat behaviour and class abilities we have at present.
    That all changes come WoD, and therefore would no longer be balanced, even if they were simply scaled for the level increase.

Brawlers guild was meant to be trivialised with gear, so that will likely remain, just perhaps another set of ranks.
    I haven't heard otherwise.
    Truth =] I was just LOLS'ing, with the new changes coming in WoD, it won't be balanced. I already have the set on two locks<3

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just hoping the WoD set won't be heavily based on one individual lore character.