Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    it's primarily a single player game, and single player games should have "cheat codes" like this. so i don't see the problem.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I could post on the EU forums with that thread. I didn't play PTR for 2.0.1 however if what I'm reading in that post is the truth that DEV's and Blues have talked about what is going on and they could "possibly" take action against people doing it then that is very stupid. From what I've been reading it was talked about 2-3 months ago MORE then enough time for this issue IF they want to call it an exploit to have been fixed or even just removed from that spot all together in general or even nerf the xp gains. To take action against anyone now AFTER the patch is live and people are doing it after it was on PTR would be very stupid.

If they want to ban me for it go for it.

Until then ill be doing it to get max level Softcore toons. I can't stand leveling LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Rather poor if this does not get fixed, completely ruins the point of paragon and other levels,... i should hope they rollback the characters that joined in on this, else their credibility is pretty much shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    if this does not get fixed
    It was fixed a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post exploits. As this has been confirmed by a blue as disallowed, closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |