US Price of Diablo 3

Could someone from the US check the price of a digital copy of Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls on the Blizzard Store for me.

Also, apparently, if you don't have Diablo 3 on your Battle.net account, you can buy a D3+RoS bundle (there has been no official announcement about this bundle as far as I'm aware). This bundle can be accessed through the Battle.net app, clicking Diablo 3 and then clicking on buy. If you're from the US and don't have Diablo 3, can you also let me know the price of this bundle. Thanks.

It's like $40 for the normal version and $60 for the deluxe.

Deleted
    I was waiting for a bundle, is there any rumour or will it probably not happen? I'm on EU

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I was waiting for a bundle, is there any rumour or will it probably not happen? I'm on EU
    You can access the option to buy the bundle in the way I explained in the OP. There's a $10 discount compared with buying D3 and RoS separately (at least in the Australian store).

To the other guy above, so D3 and RoS are both equally priced at $40? Damn, the Australian price has D3 higher than RoS ($55 for D3, $45 for RoS).

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    You can access the option to buy the bundle in the way I explained in the OP. There's a $10 discount compared with buying D3 and RoS separately (at least in the Australian store).

To the other guy above, so D3 and RoS are both equally priced at $40? Damn, the Australian price has D3 higher than RoS ($55 for D3, $45 for RoS).
    Yes the games are both $40.00 if you were to buy them individually. But if someone doesn't own the first game they can buy the bundle which is $60 which includes ROS.