Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I solo queue as Alliance on US servers as a Feral Druid and I win more than I lose. I think I have a 56 or so winning percentage overall. With only 2 or 3 BGs lower than 50% and even those 3 BGs are very close to "even".
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Usually after the first 2-3 minutes I have a good idea if the game will end in a win or loss just by looking at players if they are defending flags, their gear etc.

If I am pretty sure it will end in a loss I exit the bg straight away and do something such as arena or raid etc. Or if I really want to do bg, I log into another character and play on that instead.

I've learned that you do not have to stay on a sinking ship, you can exit and do other fun things instead.

get friends and you wont have this problem.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    I also think Alliance's instant queues make their players care less about winning.
    This I gain honor so much faster insta queuing on my Alliance toons and losing than I do waiting for games and winning as Horde. Recently though I've had a pretty good win loss ratio on Alliance side. Horde queues at 10 minutes. A good chunk of the bgs the Alliance lose are pretty balanced and the difference comes down to your team.

Play off-prime as Alliance. Ie., not 8-12 in the evening. Try to avoid weekends altogether. It is a noticeable difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    ah every single time ive played i never saw one ally jump the fence.. this change wont help horde at all
    Honestly the change is more of a psychological boost for the horde's confidence so to speak. They made this change in close proximity to AV weekend and all the competent horde decided to try out AV again now that some changes have been made to health and the fence jumping(which rarely happened).

Now that AV has more quality horde willing to give the BG a shot we seem to be winning more which makes sense. The minor changes were just enough incentive for people to take AV off the blacklist at least temporarily.
    My Partner does vegan food art @Monaco's Kitchen:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Monacos-Kit...age_fan_invite
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monacoskitchen/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    Play off-prime as Alliance. Ie., not 8-12 in the evening. Try to avoid weekends altogether. It is a noticeable difference.
    this sound really logical and intersting, only problem is that I only can play bgs with alt in the evening or weekends xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really got into WoW PvP, I prefer Chess, Forgotton Hope (for BF1942) and Cricket for PvP

It's because you are just another mediocre player who will never make a game-winning play. That's why you lose all the time.

Deleted
    Do we really need another thread about this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    It's because you are just another mediocre player who will never make a game-winning play. That's why you lose all the time.
    and who the hell you are... never heared about you....so plz be quiet....ok....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Do we really need another thread about this...
    maybe not,maybe yes, but what we really dont need is you with that kind of response, so I if you dont like, why you read and post on something which is stupid for you ??? I must admit I am really concerned for you atm !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I solo queue as Alliance on US servers as a Feral Druid and I win more than I lose. I think I have a 56 or so winning percentage overall. With only 2 or 3 BGs lower than 50% and even those 3 BGs are very close to "even".
    Where can i see my stats like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    and who the hell you are... never heared about you....so plz be quiet....ok....
    I'm the Horde guy who's kicking your ass in every BG you enter.

Ally Insta queue attracts botters.

Horde players are actual real players.

Horde wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    its the way the maps designed thats all.
    i garuntee if they switched what faction started on what side the numbers would change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Ally Insta queue attracts botters.

Horde players are actual real players.

Horde wins.
    This is the first time ive thought about it this way and it makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    Achievements. At the bottom there is a statistics tab. Go to pvp and you can see how many times you have done each BG and how many times you have won it. From there its maths sorcery to work out the %'s :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Achievements. At the bottom there is a statistics tab. Go to pvp and you can see how many times you have done each BG and how many times you have won it. From there its maths sorcery to work out the %'s :P
    You the man
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...lose almost every bg except sometimes they win in av and IoC. My score in av and IoC is 31-16 an in all others bg I have a score of 2 -31 combined. Is any good reason for that or just Hordes ppls are bad in pvp ???

cheers

P.S. Atleast I will have enough time to gear my alt in next 6 months before wod come xD
    Fixed that for you.

Horde loose just as much as they win, only you don't get to see it because

A - Your basking in your glorious win.
    B - They are in other games elsewhere that you don't see.
    or
    C - Both of the Above.

Answers on a postcard to

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    In addition to the stats tab, you can install the add-on REflex. It keeps track of more battleground stats.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"