Build destroying patch 2.0

was seriously having fun with my barb running run like the win build with tornadoes while you tornado... and now... wtf.... so much change...

its really making me go meh... not sure I feel like playing anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    was seriously having fun with my barb running run like the win build with tornadoes while you tornado... and now... wtf.... so much change...

its really making me go meh... not sure I feel like playing anymore.
    You may have some fun trying new builds and adapt to the mechanic. The "old" WW/Wrath Barb was a brainless-afk and broken, overpowered boring killing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Embodier View Post
    You may have some fun trying new builds and adapt to the mechanic. The "old" WW/Wrath Barb was a brainless-afk and broken, overpowered boring killing machine
    You just described the whole point of the series. Diablo 2 had broken lightning sorc, hammerdins, etc. That was the point of the game. Blizz is handling D3 like it was wow by issuing nerfs and buffs all over the place. D2 rarely had anything changed. If players found some crazy op spec, then good for them. Barb is utterly trash right now unless you have ridiculous gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously ? The game is more fun now than it ever was. No longer do you HAVE TO use 1 build, with minor variations here and there.
    You can actually pick abilities you like now, which is great.

Though, there will always be certain abilities that are "the best". But at least now, it isn't as limited as before.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    You just described the whole point of the series. Diablo 2 had broken lightning sorc, hammerdins, etc. That was the point of the game. Blizz is handling D3 like it was wow by issuing nerfs and buffs all over the place. D2 rarely had anything changed. If players found some crazy op spec, then good for them. Barb is utterly trash right now unless you have ridiculous gear.
    what the fun of running x spec because its op. yet y spec is more fun? i would rather have both around equal like it is now.

Finding good build with great synergies is one of the point of the game.

Anyway, having a build so strong that grants you mobility, damage and immortality deletes any point - you just copy that, keep right button pressed and all ends there.

Barbs are having a though time (slow rage generation and expensive rage spenders) but there are other viable builds around. WW is still usable, especially with the new Hurricane rune (which is awesome), just you don't get 100% WW spam.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

barbs are just as strong hell my barb in its crap gear with only 150k damage and 40k health does good in torment 3, now you can have a different spec and change skills whenever you want, barb charge hits for 1.2 mill and other attacks hit very hard, playing Wiz though now since i like the ability to use different builds now. On my barb im using cleave, rend, charge, leap, earthquake, battle cry and its pretty good, so barbs are not having a tough time at all, there is multiple great builds to use now instead of just 1 or 2.

The patch has brought more life back into the game, at least you can get upgrades without the need for billions of gold, still takes time to get the really good items but 2-3 of the legenderies are usually useful and a few rares can be used now and then.

Eh, i found barb to be slower than my other chars (before deleting) but it sould have been a simple gear matter.

For the rest i basically agree with you.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh they broke my afk build I was getting bored of it anyway.

Deleted
    changing main to Cruisader in RoS, Barb no longer fun

I came up with a decent build that hits pretty strong and bla bla bla but its not as fast as the run like the wind build was which was the fun thing about it. Sprint is a crappy ability by itself it was all the other skills together that was making it work.

I'm currently running some kind of maximum rage build with the passive 25% and all I hit pretty damn strong with charge and overpower and stun and all but its just slow.... all the classes are slow they didn't even make monk fast. you really have to go out of your way to get attack speed stuff to be fast.

Deleted
    Try another class, other classes you didn't like before might have had enough changes that you like them now, just a thought

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Finding good build with great synergies is one of the point of the game.

Anyway, having a build so strong that grants you mobility, damage and immortality deletes any point - you just copy that, keep right button pressed and all ends there.

Barbs are having a though time (slow rage generation and expensive rage spenders) but there are other viable builds around. WW is still usable, especially with the new Hurricane rune (which is awesome), just you don't get 100% WW spam.
    not having any issues with my barbarian tbh, seems to be going strong and well. Need to pay attention just on a couple of affixes configuration on packs but nothing unmanageable. I've also collected some good gear now (I did not use much AH before so I did not have great gear) and things are dying faster

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Z...9/hero/3760444
    It does work pretty well with the items I have