Thread: Racial changes

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy shit that post I can't breathe

E: http://puu.sh/7e1T7.png for the archives
    Last edited by Jalopy; 2014-02-28 at 10:07 PM.

Finally a legit reason to be Blood Elf!!! FABULOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post

I died even before the damage break downs xD

Quote Originally Posted by Oliria View Post
    Finally a legit reason to be Blood Elf!!! FABULOUS!!!
    Pssshhh, like any reason other than "to be fabulous" is a necessary or legit one.

Jeez, you guys need to get your priorities in order

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroun View Post
    having a base crit chance does decrease crits value but would depend on how much. If BT had a 50% base crit chance that would mean each 1% crit was only adding (at best) 1% enrage uptime rather than 2% and thats a drop in value right there.
    Base crit chance doesn't actually reduce scaling (unless your crit chance and the moves base crit chance go over crit cap), removing the double crit from BT does.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    I can't stand female plate melee, and I am personally offended by the physical weakness of female blood elves and female humans. It seriously disgusts me that creating a female blood elf warrior/DK is even an option, and if BE's end up being even a tiny bit better than orcs all we are going to see is pussy little fembot elves with some variation of "qt", "lol" or "yolo" for suffixes.
    Well this is awkward recently changed to a female human named requielqt.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    Base crit chance doesn't actually reduce scaling (unless your crit chance and the moves base crit chance go over crit cap), removing the double crit from BT does.

Well this is awkward recently changed to a female human named requielqt.
    My bad for not stating that but obviously If they put 50% base crit it would no longer have double chance too.

By the way Req next time you raid tell Runeheal he's an abofuck thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way Req next time you raid tell Runeheal he's an abofuck thanks
    tad racist, but I wouldn't give up the chance to insult runeheal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroun View Post
    My bad for not stating that but obviously If they put 50% base crit it would no longer have double chance too.
    I thought so but after the last few raid patches and people on the ptr saying the arms is shit because OP doesn't scale with crit because of the base crit chance, i was just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    tad racist, but I wouldn't give up the chance to insult runeheal

I thought so but after the last few raid patches and people on the ptr saying the arms is shit because OP doesn't scale with crit because of the base crit chance, i was just making sure.
    Haha ya. Tbh I don't see alot wrong with that change. Yes it's a buff early on but we wouldn't scale as much with crit and at the end of expansion probably have around what we have now. Tbh I would take a nerf to damage elsewhere to have more consistent bt crits early on

Glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Glad you liked it.
    Collision does jokes aswell. Clearly the perfect man. I choose to believe that this guy is based on him:

Yes he is the perfect man but he is also my man, so back off.
    Last edited by Jalopy; 2014-03-01 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Collision does jokes aswell. Clearly the perfect man. I choose to believe that this guy is based on him:
    I dream of being half as awesome as that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't fucking wait to be the biggest fucking slut in the world
    I didn't think you waited. I thought you already were?

Oh hell that was funny col LOL!
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2014-03-01 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    typical blizzard overcorrecting. Horde racials were better than alliance ones, so to fix this blizz went over board and buffed the alliance ones.

Troll and Orc racials needed toning down, they were amazing before, so the nerf was inevitable, but orc lose two and gain none, not even a cosmetic one. Undead's WOTF get a nerf, while the human counterpart remains unchanged.

Draenei get a super buff, Night elves get a buff, dwarves get a small buff (it doesn't work while CC'd so isn't too OP)
    I don't think many people were troll warriors, so I'm not going to really address that one. Orcs got one racial nerfed (which under normal cirumstances doesn't affect dps), and the expertise racial removed, just like humans, dwarves, gnomes, and draenei (hit but still). Their blood rage remains intact.

I'm not sure why WotF was nerfed so much, honestly. I realize that it was a secondary pseudo-trinket, but 3 minutes on it might be too much. I think it was okay where it was at 2m.

EMFH is still being evaluated on whether it needs nerfed, it wasn't given the "okay". The issue with EMFH is that it is either great or shit, there is no in between. If they put it on a 3min cd, it just gets ignored. at 2m, you get a second damage trinket in pvp... not so much of an issue in the first season of the expansion, but it snowballs from there. The only thing I might suggest would be to make the passive stat on the PvP release trinket very worthwhile, and not give so much of the passive buff on the damage trinkets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together -"HAHA MY DAD'S ARMY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR DAD'S ARMY"

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently this Crit damage is multiplicative

Sorry but what does that man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Sorry but what does that man?
    crit formula regarding this racial is now (2*0.02)*damage instead of (2+0.02)*damage, so its double of what we thought it was. so at 25% crit is when 2% crit damage = 1% crit (flat)

alright thanks man

Deleted
    So we're all going Dorf? Cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    So we're all going Dorf? Cool
    Depends if enrage still stays the same, No body knows how things will work out, the point behind showing how crit damage works is to show it wasn't as powerful as people thought, but for some reason they keep switch how they want crit damage to work (meta is multiplicative, thoks is additive, racial is multiplicative).