Thread: Racial changes

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliria View Post
    But it is goddamn sexy!
    DOWN BOY! DOWN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    If theoretically those would stay as it is, TG T16hc, 5k difference before squish...after...will be nothing, you can pick w/e you want. Rng alone will have more impact than that.
    Its still the same percentage but i guess that's the whole other mindset with the item squish, makes options seem less reasonable even thought they're exactly the same (pre and post)

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    DOWN BOY! DOWN!

I know deep down inside you can't wait to scissor me while we wait on the bench.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I record it all? We'll (really I'll) be rich!
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    Its still the same percentage but i guess that's the whole other mindset with the item squish, makes options seem less reasonable even thought they're exactly the same (pre and post)
    Yeap thats true. Now get those numbers and multiply them by say 10, or more, what would be lvl100 without squish. Ppl would cry cause there is 50-100k difference, although percentages are the same. You get my point

I really hope undead's touch of the grave gets buffed to make it a more viable warrior. really want to be a ud warrior again.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    I really hope undead's touch of the grave gets buffed to make it a more viable warrior. really want to be a ud warrior again.
    3k difference between it and the top. Its okay if you want to be a UD in WoD
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together -"HAHA MY DAD'S ARMY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR DAD'S ARMY"

I wonder what the minimum DPS gain has to be to convince people to pay money to switch races. Would you guys switch if it was a .1% dps difference between all the warrior races? I understand some people want to min/max, and I try to get every possible advantage (within reason), but i really prefer being a draenei warrior more than having blood fury and 1% expertise.

for the record, i did go orc in the name of min/maxing, but i would prefer if people realized that latency and time spent out of melee probably makes as much (if not more) of a difference as the difference between optimal race and suboptimal.

It depends on how competitive you are as a person, what level you are competing at (world 100, world 1000?), and how much it matters to you.
    By "it" I mean both the monetary value, 'is it worth 25$?'; and the aesthetic value, how much you care about the looks.

I went Worgen when they came out because I liked them. They just so happened to be the best race throught MoP.
    In WoD it currently looks like Worgen and later perhaps Dwarf will be top.
    I like Worgen but I don't particularly like Dwarf. The money doesn't matter to me so whether or not it's worth changing to me matters on two things:

1) If I am still competing as one of the top ranked US/World players. This doesn't really matter but it is a bit of a personal pride.
    2) If I like dwarf animations and how my favorite armor mogs look post character overhauls.

Racials for TG

T16H

T16N

T15N

Racials for SMF

T16H

T16N

T15N

Notes:
    Skull banner/stormlash removed
    All racials implemented/removed as necessary.
    Human was given 300 rating of crit/mastery.
    Draenei was given the same bonus as panda, +300 str
    Gnomes have 125 max rage, but the action list was not tweaked to take advantage of it. Might push it up 1 rank, if that.
    Glancing blows removed -- Boosts value of haste
    All tier bonuses have been stripped out of the code.
    Early implementation of Anger Management was used -- Boosts haste, as well as the blood elf racial.
    T16H/N have CDR trinket still equipped, which skews AM/Haste a little. Not significant enough to boost any of the haste-races above the crit/primary stat races. Might push Trolls up 1 rank.
    Is this with the Troll Racial nerfed by 5%? If so, how did you simmed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorios View Post
    As I recall that Sim was done without the Troll nerf. From what I remember it is coded in the game data and cannot be updated until the Beta. On that note, don't concern yourself too much with these numbers until we get more info on how secondaries will work out in WoD.

Celestalon was tweeting:
    I can assure you though, haste will be a very good stat for you.

So we will just have to wait and see what their plan is, and if it works out as intended!

Something like...

override.spell_data=effect.16247.base_value=15

... should work. Maybe.

At first it wasn't, but I re-did it and included the nerf. So yeah, it's included in those pictures.

Haste has been buffed significantly from all the changes so far, it's just not as good as crit. Removing glancing blows, linking rage income to anger management, and increasing autoattack damage with ignite weapon have helped out.

At first it wasn't, but I re-did it and included the nerf. So yeah, it's included in those pictures.

Haste has been buffed significantly from all the changes so far, it's just not as good as crit. Removing glancing blows, linking rage income to anger management, and increasing autoattack damage with ignite weapon have helped out.
    We'll thanks for making me look like an asshole!

Curious to see what Celestalon has planned for Haste, sounded like more than just talents. How muc you want to bet after this "healing blog" we have a class blog for each class and Warrior is last!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    We'll thanks for making me look like an asshole!

Curious to see what Celestalon has planned for Haste, sounded like more than just talents. How muc you want to bet after this "healing blog" we have a class blog for each class and Warrior is last!
    I bet my virginity. TAKE IT PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    I bet my virginity. TAKE IT PLZ
    ... Do I have to? =/

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    ... Do I have to? =/
    Lol. No... QQ D:

People are seriously down playing how useful Arcane Torrent is I mean seriously its freaking awesome for PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarahi View Post
    People are seriously down playing how useful Arcane Torrent is I mean seriously its freaking awesome for PVP.
    A lot of people on here are PVE-centric so you won't get that many opinions based on PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    A lot of people on here are PVE-centric so you won't get that many opinions based on PVP
    Fair game but its useful in PVE as well.