Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They nerfed Every Man For Himself once a few years ago (Cata launch). It was borderline useless until they undid the nerf. I honestly don't see how they could nerf it without making it useless. Unless they end up making it a variant of Escape Artist/WotF that only counters a specific set of CC. It would need to not share CD with the trinket then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely, finally an in-depth coverage of priest changes!

My gnome monk is happy now

the end of warriors

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome priest stuff cant wait!!

Deleted
    Lol if these racials go live, Dwarf will be the clear MASTER RACE for PvP.
    It's miles ahead with on-par dps racials and a ridiculous stoneform that now removes poison/curse/disease/magic/bleeds + less dmg taken???!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Dem dwarf racials.

Dwarf master race.
    Dwarves have always been the master race!

Keep yer feet on the ground!

Now I can make my warlock a Dwarf! \o/

Deleted
    The tweeks to racials didn't really fix the problem.. Horde still got better racials, BY FAR

Deleted
    So let me get this straight, WoF only does certain CC's yet is deemed OP and nerfed, EMFH does everything but apparently Humans needed buffs? I dont know how the games gonna be in WoD but currently the rank 1 multi glads on streams with Ally + Horde toons have stated many a time that its easier to climb as human purely because of the damage the extra trinket gives. Yeah they tried to nerf it in Cata, and that didnt work. But try again. It's absolutely broken now in PvE and PvP yet they keep it the same, infact they buff humans. The nerf in cata didnt work, but thats no excuse to keep it as it is. Something has to be done here...

Deleted
    Horde is really dead now, it's almost funny, there's no way this will go live though

Good thing I was planning on switching to dwarf anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    Lol if these racials go live, Dwarf will be the clear MASTER RACE for PvP.
    It's miles ahead with on-par dps racials and a ridiculous stoneform that now removes poison/curse/disease/magic/bleeds + less dmg taken???!!

was thinking the same thing,dawfs and cows seen to have th best racials in game now.+2crit damage and stam "cows" is really really good.humans on the other hand seemed to get the short end of the stick.add to that the fact that every man for himself might be removed and it looks bad.

also it looks like warriors are getting get hard with the removal of abilities and weapon damage +'s.

i think the devs are duming down the game to much,no hit no exp,come on.they normalized Armour back on wrath,now they change it again,wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Night Elves' Quickness also increases movement speed by 2% passively. They also got a new passive which is quite unique... (Remember, no more haste breakpoints!) Touch of Elune, a new passive which grants 1% Haste at night, 1% Crit during the day.

Did this slip under everybodies radar? I know it is only 2%, but doesn't that put NE's at all flags in AB EVERY time? NE DK with all their speed boosts and this sounds like early capping glory for alliance and horde getting screwed big time.

Deleted
    Orcs were one of the outliers we brought down. Blood Fury is unchanged
    If orcs were one of the outliers then why is blood fury unchanged? They were an outlier in PvE not PvP... so dumb.

I wish they would just remove the god damn racials already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing a core element of an RPG is just lazy.

Think the BE racial needs a bit more work, 1% passive crit is a little dull. The change to AT is good, however I hope it will affect soulshards/embers for Warlocks, which matter far more than mana. Then they will be a competitive option for warlocks.

I can't see how the dwarf racial will go live, it's OTT. Also find it funny that EMFH is being debated but they've no hesitation to nerf WOTF. Wut?

They'd best think the Succubus changes through carefully. Her primary role is CC. She isn't ranged and brings precious little else to the mix. I guess the knockback ability is ok but nothing that would make me prefer her over the other pets.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2014-02-28 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    Blood Fury from orcs stil a set value and not a percentage% ?????? wtf, why are you not using proper KNOWLEDGE!!! everything has a percentage and humans have EMFHS wich is just nice when a new pvp season releases and they get a new season trinket, yet orcs are stil stuck to a set value from racial.....

10+ Year Old Account
    ''Darkflight Unchanged'' best News since hitler died!

Horde cloak on Arthas? Dafuq?!

Berserking is over powered because it stacks so well CD's and trinkets.

So they pretty much keep it as it was and say its balanced now.

Meanwhile, Pandaren racial still can't be used in PvP.

We like the added mobility that the talents give, but charge stun every 12 seconds is too much. (Source)

Wtf im constantly stunned and CCed in arena as it is atm. I cant even charge so wth is this bull with this source?

So Every man for himself is fine but Will of the forsaken needs to be nerfed?!? WTF Blizzard seriously!