Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Can't wait to see Thrall's kid and Garrosh's kid in school together
    But if Zaela is going to dreanor then her kid will actually be playing with Draenor's baby garrosh.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know that had to be some seriously angry sex.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Because they're keeping her alive from something.
    Could be a possibility that the same fate of what happened to Thralls parents, Durotan and Draka, happen to Garrosh and Zaela. Then Thrall goes out of his way to save the child.

Like to add I guess the way it could go down is the Grommash ends up seeing both of them "unfit" for his Horde and has them killed.

I myself have been curious on what she'll end up doing.
    Last edited by Roamingstorm; 2014-03-01 at 12:24 AM.

I could totally see them having Zaela get knocked up so they can 'redeem' the hellscream name down the line but I hope they don't. It'd be a shame to simply make Zaela into the baby mama for Hellscream the Third. Though sadly it's likely going to either be that or we kill her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could be nice. Will we finally have a proper orc leader who is neither Green Jesus nor Brown Hitler? Also, I'd be really glad if they had a child. A daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    You know that had to be some seriously angry sex.
    Isnt that the best kind of sex?

Anyway i think its almost certain she is carrying Garroshes child or children and they could be used as a plotpoint in the future.

The next xpac after warlords imo should be set 25 years into the future to give the races a reasonable chance to recover there loses in the hundreds of wars that has happened since the third war so it would be possible to see another Hellscream either as a protagonist or another antagonist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Isnt that the best kind of sex?

Anyway i think its almost certain she is carrying Garroshes child or children and they could be used as a plotpoint in the future.

The next xpac after warlords imo should be set 25 years into the future to give the races a reasonable chance to recover there loses in the hundreds of wars that has happened since the third war so it would be possible to see another Hellscream either as a protagonist or another antagonist.
    ....No our characters would be freaking old.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

This is a time travel xpac after all sorry alternative time travel xpac

The portal that bridges the two time lines could be FUBAR and we go back and find azeroth has aged 25 years and the world is fucked up by naga and the old gods are back with a vengeance and i have a huge orgasm thinking about it.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2014-03-01 at 09:09 AM.

Note, he also said "the hundreds of wars since Warcraft 3 to 25 years from now." I don't think he has a firm grasp of how long even a single year is to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey
    They said it wasn't a time travel expansion, therefore it's extremely unlikely the next expansion would feed off the idea that "the portal that linked two points in time across universes to form a synchronized door... skipped ahead 25 years and all hell's broken." Seems more likely they'd save that kind of time skip for a separate portal so we'd have an adult Anduin Paladining around.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2014-03-01 at 09:16 AM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Note, he also said "the hundreds of wars since Warcraft 3 to 25 years from now." I don't think he has a firm grasp of how long even a single year is to begin with.
    That was a bit of an exaggeration but damn there shouldnt even be any people left after the war against the burning legion, The lich King, The old gods and the twilight hammer, The war against malygos, The War against the silithid, The horde V Alliance war, The pandaran war, The war against the zandarlari, The war against the mogu, The war against Garrosh, The war against the mantid, The soon war against the iron horde.

- - - Updated - - -

They said it wasn't a time travel expansion, therefore it's extremely unlikely the next expansion would feed off the idea that "the portal that linked two points in time across universes to form a synchronized door... skipped ahead 25 years and all hell's broken." Seems more likely they'd save that kind of time skip for a separate portal so we'd have an adult Anduin Paladining around.
    It is a time travel expac its just we wont be visiting our timeline we are visiting an alternative timeline.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2014-03-01 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well besides having a baby, I think Zaela could be there because she is in posession of that dragon chain. Perhaps she is controlling Kairoz?

A ten year or so time skip would be nice to give Azeroth a break, but it would suck for rpers who would then have a ten year gap in their character' story to write in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Well besides having a baby, I think Zaela could be there because she is in posession of that dragon chain. Perhaps she is controlling Kairoz?
    Well, I completely forgot about that chain.
    Also does Garrosh even have any interest in relationships? Only way I could see that working out is for the fact of he would like to breed the perfect warrior, not out of actual love or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Omg I hate mushy crap and babies in general so that being the culmination of the entire Cata expac was a HUGE groan/facepalm/barf moment for me.
    You must be like...12 lol. Thrall wont live forever, have a child carry on the legacy.

OT: She's prob knocked up, they would do that just to make garrosh's "Legacy" carry on.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Actually....I think Metzen said this wasn't THE time travel expansion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Actually....I think Metzen said this wasn't THE time travel expansion lol.
    no... there is... another

Play a Draenei....

10+ Year Old Account
    no... there is... another

If Garrosh won't redeem himself...then perhaps...she will *Points to Sylvanas*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Plot twisting again: That baby is Garrosh!!!
    It was an accident with a time travel machine and a prophylactic, like with Zaphod Beeblebrox.

I wonder if Aggra and Zaela will ever fight.