Deleted

Leveling on a dead server in WoD

I'm on outland horde. Yes that's right, horde! Now with the crazy high pop ally I feel like leveling in WoD will get me 10,000 deaths and years of leveling. Is it possibe to group up with a friend from a low pop server and level there? As far as I know, it's possible to do this in pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    I'm on outland horde. Yes that's right, horde! Now with the crazy high pop ally I feel like leveling in WoD will get me 10,000 deaths and years of leveling. Is it possibe to group up with a friend from a low pop server and level there? As far as I know, it's possible to do this in pandaria.
    You can always group with someone on another realm and level in current content.

Deleted
    That's a relief! My evil mind is going to speedlevel to 100 on a dead server and then 50v1 lvl 95s MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Step One: RaF four other guys from other servers and form a 5-man team including a tank and healer.

Step Two: Blast through Questing.

Step Three: Power run dungeons over and over again

Step Four: Enjoy your server first lvl 100.

RAF to 100? That doesn't work. It only goes to 85 now, so in future most likely only 90 -IF- they upgrade it again.

I recently moved from Outland Horde for pretty much that reason, plus the constant lag/server issues even now. Imagine around WoD Launch. I'll miss the challenge and ganking Honor Capped tards but it's for the best imo.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-03-01 at 03:08 PM.

You will get a free 90 and since mists all none instanced content is single player dude, you wont have any trouble.

Blizzard response from now on: Just go to the store!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Blizzard response from now on: Just go to the store!
    Cool, is this gonna get like the 'free RP for NA' on LoL? That would be so cool if so !!11!11

I was in Hyjal just now. On a Saturday early afternoon. In 2014. It's packed. CRZ will get you through.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have friends on empty servers it usually helps. I used to do that with leveling and rare hunting. I play on Frostmourne as Horde which has roughly 200,000 players and 130,000 of those are Alliance. But sometimes we have good fun doing it.