Charge on Garrosh

has anyone else gotten 1/2 shotted by Garish on normal by charging him (as dps) after the tank has had plenty of time to get threat? I had this happen numerous times now which I've never had this problem on any other bosses. obviously I try not to now since it seems to happen every time but I'd like my extra rage for Charge

Quote Originally Posted by Warsedge View Post
    has anyone else gotten 1/2 shotted by Garish on normal by charging him (as dps) after the tank has had plenty of time to get threat? I had this happen numerous times now which I've never had this problem on any other bosses. obviously I try not to now since it seems to happen every time but I'd like my extra rage for Charge
    Nope never had an issue. Maybe just wait untill they have positioned garrosh to charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure your not accidently sitting in defensive stance. Sounds stupid but I've seen it.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Additionally, if you keep having that problem try popping Die by the Sword before you charge in.

Are you sure you didn't Intervene (Safeguard) the main tank and thought you were using charge? It has happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    Are you sure you didn't Intervene (Safeguard) the main tank and thought you were using charge? It has happened...
    Yeah, I have Charge and Intervene macro'd. I've managed to kill myself on more than one occasion!

If your guild logs, it should be easy to see exactly what's happening there.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

thank you guys, it just be intervene happening since I have it macroed as mouse over in my Charge hot key haha thanks