Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    You sound like the worst kind of person to play with.
    'Solong people fighting evermaw' You mean ganking them while they aren't focused on you? You're exactly the kind of bad that needs to run around ganking on T.I.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not my individual problem. I see people in general every day with this problem.

Point out where I'm wrong. Do it. Anything you give me will be your opinion.
    Here's where you're wrong: It IS your own individual problem because you knowingly rolled on a realm that allows any and all forms of world pvp, and then proceeded to be a masochist and invest your time in that realm despite YOUR problem with world pvp, completely ignoring the other options that literally offer you a solution to what you are whining about.

For all you know, half of those people getting ganked don't mind it or forming a group to fight back. Also, you and those oh so many people you apparently see in general chat are such a hilarious minority to the game that you are by no means close to meriting "fixing a problem". The problem here is that you're an egocentric masochist. Saying 3v1 being "bad pvp" is fact and not opinionated is retarded. Literally. Your opinion is not universal nor is the case that led you to troll the shit out of everyone.

EDIT: you've said multiple times now that some individuals are the worst type of people to play with when in fact YOU are the worst. Stop with the petty insults, you literally have 10 pages of people telling you that you're wrong. Maybe if you didn't act this way you'd have friends to ask for help with the ganks. You have issues
    Last edited by York; 2014-03-04 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    So I guess this thread it just full of people saying its fine to have imbalanced 'World PvP' because its somehow fun for everyone involved? Uh huh. Its not. And telling someone to reroll is just childish, honestly.

No compromise where someone can elect not to PvP when doing dailies, like a 'pacifist' debuff that lasts for maybe an hour which you can buy from a vendor, used once per day?

Or maybe having people able to unflag themselves regardess of the server type, with the difference between PvP and PvE servers being the same as RP and non-RP ones - the community, not the game rules.
    Crz with a friend to pve realm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    The whole point of some people here is to say that there is one aspect of a gameplay that feels bad for some people, and why should it be changed. World PvP is a great idea, possibly leading to epic battles and clashes, but with the current system its peak of capability is "a few players spamming AoE at Dark Portal". Discouraging from such actions (for example with dishonorable kills, which would make sense in this enviroment), and awarding players for starting battles would fix the problem, since players wanting to have some PvP action outside of scripted instances would have their game. And the solution is quite simple - better honor awards for kill streaks against players of your level, chance for loot bags dropping from your enemies, currency that can be spent for some fun stuff and more.

Don't hate players who are pissed off that there is no real-action battles on PvP server.
    "Epic battles" and "clash" are braindead. It's nothing more but a giant shitstorm where what you do doesn't really matter. Even ganking is better PvP than this.
    OP does not even cry about greykilling, he's crying about other people, having the same level as him, killing him on TI.

Quote Originally Posted by York View Post
    Here's where you're wrong: It IS your own individual problem because you knowingly rolled on a realm that allows any and all forms of world pvp, and then proceeded to be a masochist and invest your time in that realm despite YOUR problem with world pvp, completely ignoring the other options that literally offer you a solution to what you are whining about.

For all you know, half of those people getting ganked don't mind it or forming a group to fight back. Also, you and those oh so many people you apparently see in general chat are such a hilarious minority to the game that you are by no means close to meriting "fixing a problem". The problem here is that you're an egocentric masochist. Saying 3v1 being "bad pvp" is fact and not opinionated is retarded. Literally. Your opinion is not universal nor is the case that led you to troll the shit out of everyone.

EDIT: you've said multiple times now that some individuals are the worst type of people to play with when in fact YOU are the worst. Stop with the petty insults, you literally have 10 pages of people telling you that you're wrong. Maybe if you didn't act this way you'd have friends to ask for help with the ganks. You have issues
    I have 10 pages of people ignoring what I'm saying and telling me what you're saying. You are ignoring my point entirely and trying to make it about me.

I'm not looking for a solution to world PvP, I'm looking for a higher quality world PvP. Because what we have now isn't acceptable.

Deleted
    I have 10 pages of people ignoring what I'm saying and telling me what you're saying. You are ignoring my point entirely and trying to make it about me.
    You're the one ignoring what people are saying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    You're the one ignoring what people are saying to you.
    I am. Because what they're saying has nothing to do with what I'm saying. You can't get past the idea that you think I care about the getting killed part. Like I'm just angry about dying a few times. If you read closely at all you'd see that's not what I'm saying. PvE server is not for me which is why that is not a solution. The ability to attack enemy players is not the problem, it's the environment itself.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-03-04 at 04:04 AM.

...what we have now isn't acceptable.
    According to who? You? Shoot we better grab Blizzard's attention immediately and tell them Brandon138 finds world pvp unacceptable in its current state. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by York View Post
    According to who? You? Shoot we better grab Blizzard's attention immediately and tell them Brandon138 finds world pvp unacceptable in it's current state. Lmao
    Yes. Just me. It's only me......

Are you kidding? Give me something constructive.

Deleted
    Remind me why are you playing on a PvP server again?

Deleted
    I am. Because what they're saying has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
    It totally has to do with what you're saying. You're just ignoring them because you don't like truth.

Going on a PvE server would solve your problem, since you wouldn't get attacked by anyone.
    What if you want to wPvP sometimes ? Well lol do you want to be able to attack others and don't want others to be able to attack you ? Aside from that there's not reason for you not to go on a PvE server.

Then, there's several way to face up groups of bloody coin farmers :

-Use the censer, people not using it may not attack you as they're total wuss or are not interested into wPvP at the moment they're playing
    -Learn a few pvp basics which are enough to beat one to three players - most of the players are backpeddler, keybord turners, don't know what an interrupt is, neither what a control is. You can also make use of shrines and isle's buffs which are not available for Ordos players.

And if you don't want to adapt - well, it's like if you wanted, as a foreigner, your new country to apply the laws you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    It totally has to do with what you're saying. You're just ignoring them because you don't like truth.

Going on a PvE server would solve your problem, since you wouldn't get attacked by anyone.
    What if you want to wPvP sometimes ? Well lol do you want to be able to attack others and don't want others to be able to attack you ? Aside from that there's not reason for you not to go on a PvE server.

Then, there's several way to face up groups of bloody coin farmers :

-Use the censer, people not using it may not attack you as they're total wuss or are not interested into wPvP at the moment they're playing
    -Learn a few pvp basics which are enough to beat one to three players - most of the players are backpeddler, keybord turners, don't know what an interrupt is, neither what a control is. You can also make use of shrines and isle's buffs which are not available for Ordos players.

And if you don't want to adapt - well, it's like if you wanted, as a foreigner, your new country to apply the laws you like.
    Dude. Quit telling my I'm ignoring something when you are focusing on the complete wrong part of what I'm saying.

I like world PvP. But there is no real world PvP to be found. So what I'm saying is that we shouldn't encourage a broken system. And until you can accept that 90% of the fights being completely 1 sided is broken, we have nothing to talk about. My point is not to necessarily fix the one sidedness, if you read the OP, the point was that people should quit calling for Bliz to promote it.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-03-04 at 04:20 AM.

Deleted
    Dude. Quit telling my I'm ignoring something when you are focusing on the complete wrong part of what I'm saying.
    Ganking people is considered to be fun by many players, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not fun to others. If you chosed a PvP server, you had the intention to kill other players, unless you're masochist, you're not "innocent" at all.
    Even camping is fun to a lot of people, mainly because of sweet tears though.

Being red to the other faction is the price to pay to do the same as they're doing to you to them, that's the whole point of PvP servers.

I like world PvP. But there is no real world PvP to be found. So what I'm saying is that we shouldn't encourage a broken system. And until you can accept that 90% of the fights being completely 1 sided is broken, we have nothing to talk about. My point is not to necessarily fix the one sidedness, if you read the OP, the point was that people should quit calling for Bliz to promote it.
    wPvP remain real PvP in its actual states :

It's the confrontation of PLAYERS
    It happens in the WORLD

So it's world PvP no matter what.

The system is not broken.
    I can accept that 90% of the fights are completely 1 sided (Even though it's not even the case). If you want better balanced PvP, arenas are here. Unless all the classes are identical, 1v1 wont ever be balanced to begin with, 2v2 and 3v3 are not balanced aswell but being 2 or 3 gives you more tools to actually makes a difference, and reduces the importance of your class in victory.
    The goal of wPvP is absolutely not to be a balanced PvP experience in any way.

On rated PvP, you wanna win, on world PvP, you wanna kill. The whole interest of wPvP is to feed upon the tears of your opponents, to feast on their whiny whisps, TI made it even better because you can kill your own faction, and they don't need to log on an alt to whisp you.

There's no problem with Blizzard promoting it, it gives PvP servers the corresponding environment.

If you don't like that, you'd better go to a PvE server.
    Why would you search for balanced PvP on world when there are queues for that ?
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-03-04 at 04:58 AM.

So what you getting at is that you want some sort of "balanced" world pvp? How in the hell would that even work? You cant just squish everyone's ilvl to be the same in the world. You also cant force it so everyone plays 1v1.

You are bitching about something and providing no solutions to it.

If you are getting ganked then grab some buddies or other people who are being ganked and try to smash the gankers. Strength in numbers and all that. But if the ganker is a half decent player and you all got are mouth breather you will get steamrolled by the lone guy. I should know, I do it a bunch with a guildie or two. 2-3 people who are communicating on vent can easily take on 8-12 people depending on how terrible they are, it is great fun!

Let me quote the very first sentence because you are missing the point. You keep thinking that I'm looking for some solution.

TI is a perfect example of.. Why world PvP does NOT need to be encouraged.
    This is in response to forum posts looking for ways to encourage world PvP.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-03-04 at 05:26 AM.

Deleted
    Let me quote the very first sentence because you are missing the point. You keep thinking that I'm looking for some solution.

This is in response to forum posts looking for ways to encourage world PvP.
    wPvP being encouraged does enhance the environment of a PvP server if it is encouraged - because more and more people will participate, but that's all. Overall, it's just an additional flavour.

I personally like both, if there is rewards, well i'm not against it at all, but I also like how people will hate me even more without any reward - since I will be doing it just to piss them off.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-03-04 at 05:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually really like the idea of world pvp on the timeless isle. just seems b.s. that raid gear is better than pvp gear in world pvp. makes no sense.
    Hi

Go to PVE server. Period

Wpvp has never been fair or balanced since Vanilla. Only problem we have now is pve gear dominating (which will be solved when people get more prideful gear)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE Server----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PvP server.

Don't tell people to go to PvE server, because they are miles different and there is no middle ground. PvP server shouldn't mean you're ok with being camped all the time. Why would something like that exist?

The point I'm making in OP is that World PvP is very rarely if ever fair. And if it's never fair...what's the point? Why promote something like that? It's just bad gameplay. The way people talk about it is not the way it is in game.

A group of 3+ people camping a graveyard is NOT ok. You can say that people should group up is fight back, but it's just not reality.
    #1 People calling for world pvp are thinking the likes of South Shore where it was all out CRAZY

#2 War isn't fair, if you are on a pvp realm you opted for it

#3 If you can find some friends to group up and help you, I am sorry
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

lmfao oh wow this is the best thread ive read all day. . . .seriously go to a PVE realm and quit your Q.Q

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there's definitely been some cheap ganking but I've had some decent battles both 1v1 and in groups. There's a lot of ins and outs to learn on the timeless isle between using different buffs items and the mobs themselves can be used to kill people. Kind of fun to root people mounted running by tigers and get a free stun of it.

Overall I think an isolated pvp area like Ashran where people know what they are getting into is slightly better for the game but TI was fun for what it was.