Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Callsignecho View Post
    They do want to tone down tank self healing across the board, however, they also want Prot Pally to have decent self healing, most likely to the point that there is a noticeable difference from other tanks.
    I expect they'll want us to take more damage overall and compensate with our own self-healing like DKs do. Our combined damage negation and healing should be on par with what other tanks can do though. Hopefully it won't be like Firelands in Cataclysm where DKs were really in danger of getting killed unless they played exceptionally well. Having a low floor and high ceiling isn't always a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

"Item - Paladin T17 Protection 4P Bonus (New) When you block an attack, you have a chance to gain the Defender of the Light effect. Defender of the Light increases your shield block value by 50% for 8 sec. (Approximately procrppm procs per minute)"

Pretty nice 4 piece. Goes nicely with holy shield too. Looking forward to seeing our 2 piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I expect they'll want us to take more damage overall and compensate with our own self-healing like DKs do. Our combined damage negation and healing should be on par with what other tanks can do though. Hopefully it won't be like Firelands in Cataclysm where DKs were really in danger of getting killed unless they played exceptionally well. Having a low floor and high ceiling isn't always a good thing.
    The problem is we have a shield to fall back on, and they don't. Ergo, DK self-healing should always be above PLD, but I can see PLD being higher than everyone else (Don't know if MNKs get a lot of self-healing. If they do, they I can see them being on par with each other). I don't think there's much disparity atm between tanks based solely on alpha notes, but we really won't know for a while, anyway.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Got a beta invite. I'm in the process of downloading it now (26 gigs). I'll post some information as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since beta has been announced, please join us for funtimes in the beta discussion thread here!
    Last edited by Fhi; 2014-06-28 at 04:38 AM.