10+ Year Old Account
    Id hate to be the euopean guys tomorrow, this thread has grown by 10 pages today lol
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    Id hate to be the euopean guys tomorrow, this thread has grown by 10 pages today lol
    I'm European, though. Actually, I'd love to be a normal European, as I'd wake up to all these new models and stuff, tehee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    I'm European, though. Actually, I'd love to be a normal European, as I'd wake up to all these new models and stuff, tehee.
    I actually just got back from 2 weeks in Europe it was great..I found that there was way too much graffiti in Rome and Italy in general , Greece and Turkey were great though
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

I actually just got back from 2 weeks in Europe it was great..I found that there was way too much graffiti in Rome and Italy in general , Greece and Turkey were great though
    Never been to Italy, that's a shame to hear. But glad you liked it! Greece and Turkey are great indeed. I have yet to visit America/Canada though, but it's on my list directly after Japan :3

Back to more paladin-esque stuff. I so do hope that we will finally get a big two-handed sword, that just reeks of the Light and Paladin and Holy and Justice and all these things. Preferrably a symmetrical sword, straight edge with gold .... aaah that'd be great. A bit like the Truesilver Champion but... moooore. I just hate that all swords are these ugly demon bad stuff bone thing constructions.

Oh, and - sword icon for FV. Or atleast a sword icon which I could use to replace the FV icon with. For all those interested, there is a way to completey replace the icon (so that even the buff of this spell, for example the glyph of TV, have the other icon) instead of a macro with the new icon.

Stop trying to make sense of numbers, you're just confusing yourselves... Alpha realms aren't even open yet, let alone beta. Numbers, scalings, cooldowns and everything is something you should consider placeholder for now. Even devs said so, just wait with the numbers game... seriously.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    With all the heavy draenei and paladin lore this expansion is suppose to have it would not surprise me if we get some tier sets that absolutely shine with the light , weapon drops.... doubtful.. because we get our weapons from the iron horde raid bosses.. and they are all" savage" .. hey i know this is grasping at straws but maybe we will get warlock green fire treatment of some sort... or a 2 h legendary this time around(were due for one)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Stop trying to make sense of numbers, you're just confusing yourselves... Alpha realms aren't even open yet, let alone beta. Numbers, scalings, cooldowns and everything is something you should consider placeholder for now. Even devs said so, just wait with the numbers game... seriously.
    Ah, like how it went with the past expansion launches? Sorry, but I still worry a little. I'm sure you understand.

With all the heavy draenei and paladin lore this expansion is suppose to have it would not surprise me if we get some tier sets that absolutely shine with the light , weapon drops.... doubtful.. because we get our weapons from the iron horde raid bosses.. and they are all" savage" .. hey i know this is grasping at straws but maybe we will get warlock green fire treatment of some sort... or a 2 h legendary this time around(were due for one)
    Yeah, agreed. A "Holy Weapon" quest would be awesome though. Maybe not just a sword, but a hammer too, since the hammer is the iconic Paladin weapon. Axe I can hardly imagine for a Paladin, however.
    Last edited by Kelemar; 2014-04-06 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Ive got nothing better to do right now and it was fun talking with others about it , and we all know its placeholder and nothing is set in stone.. but it's fun getting the creative and theorycrafting juices flowing imo... its nice to have a great ret discussion.. even if its all over placeholder info

Did dakeshi hack bear?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

10+ Year Old Account
    Psh I use a blade. No hammar(But I'll take a Legendary Hammer).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Ironing out the last glitches from the Tauren Male model - it looks sweet!
    So apparently Tauren model is soon to come. Even though I'd never play one, it's still interesting to see. Just hoping for the elf races to be finally leaked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemar View Post
    So apparently Tauren model is soon to come. Even though I'd never play one, it's still interesting to see. Just hoping for the elf races to be finally leaked.
    yeah but they just said they may not release it because it looks unfinished

Well we are likely to get a Paladin class quest since the narru have a heavy presence in WoD and the storyline. lady Liadrin is around again too and we might see Dezco the tauren / Blood elf face of paladins.

Though it's prolly more about liadrin because the Draenei and the Narru literally saved the blood elves from the same fate as the wretched. I would hope they have some comradery between themselves and the Draenei despite the faction barrier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a little worried that we will see more belf pally lore than space goat pally lore honestly

As for Allaince Maraad is the in game iteration of a ret Paladin and from what I read. I'm pleased at his zeal.

yeah but they just said they may not release it because it looks unfinished
    Yup. Seen that too.

Guess it's time for bed for me though. I hope there'll be more information about Ret Paladins when I wake up!

Until then, have a good day/night.

Hopefully Liadrin and Maraad get fitting / unqiue models. They should

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    As for Allaince Maraad is the in game iteration of a ret Paladin and from what I read. I'm pleased at his zeal.
    from the looks of some of the datamined conversations it looks like maraad and yrel are a couple

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Yeah and even Yrel is telling him to chill out. Even lore hates Ret.

Maraad: The Light has not left me, Thaelin. No... the Light has finally shown me its true form.
    Maraad: Vengeance.
    Maraad: I saw the naaru's vengeance in the Purge of Grommar. I was there as K'ara herself unleashed holy death upon the filthy hordes.
    Khadgar: Our work is done. The portal is closed, for now.
    Khadgar: The only remaining task left is to die fighting. Who's with me?
    Maraad: We will find your wife, Hansel. And we will leave a wake of bodies behind us. The orcs will pay with blood for what they did to our families.
    Hansel: Y'know, that's the darkest, coldest, most inspirin' thing I've ever heard from the lips of a paladin.
    Pretty much why I boosted an Allaince ret.
    BAMFS