Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fastest way to level from 85 - 90

Hey guys

What is the quickest way to level from 85-90 i am a fury warrior

If you have a level 90 friend to help you (dps > tank) the fastest ways:
    You farm mobs in Krasarang Wilds to the southwest of "The Incursion" on the coast. Right on top of the little house icon.

If you don't have a 90 friend the fastest way to level is just quest
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    If you have a level 90 friend to help you (dps > tank) the fastest ways:
    You farm mobs in Krasarang Wilds to the southwest of "The Incursion" on the coast. Right on top of the little house icon.

If you don't have a 90 friend the fastest way to level is just quest
    Killing silkworms on timeless isle is good too if you're on a fairly low pop server (though you may need to go prot). Higher pop servers will likely have a lot of competition.

Not statistically fastest but, hell, nothing wrong with just questing there.

monkey runs

Deleted
    Mobtagging in krasarang wilds if you are the only one there. Fastest way atm.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, just grind through the quests while constantly queing for dungeon finder.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Is Krasrang Mob tag better than Townlong steppes mob tag atm?

10+ Year Old Account
    For all my level 90 alts, all I did was the following:
    -Do every instance once for the quests (queue manually if you risk getting an one you already completed through the finder)
    -Quest in the meantime and after you're done with the instances.

I don't bother with 85-90 instances when levelling, they simply don't give me enough exp for the time invested.

Quest. It's just that simple.

I usually do: Jade Forest to 86, Valley until complete, Krasarang to 88, Kun-Lai to 89 and Townlong to 90.

85-90 in about 8 hours, even faster if you have rested (on average from my experience ~20 90s).

** Mob tag or monkey runs may well be faster, I don't know I've never done them, I just don't like to rely on others when I want something done.

I recently started leveling my Shaman and have made it to lvl 88 with an average of 2hr - 2.5hrs per level.. And this is taking my time...

I just quested and did each dungeon once as they unlocked..

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Killing silkworms on timeless isle is good too if you're on a fairly low pop server (though you may need to go prot). Higher pop servers will likely have a lot of competition.
    It's kinda hard to level in an area where you can only get as a lvl 90 :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Just wait a while, and buy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    You can swim there, you die before you get there but you respawn on the island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    there are ways to get there. Its great for leveling if you intend on raiding right away. spotted swarmers timeless coins and rares just require a hit to drop gear that can help you skip right to SoO LFR.

Deleted
    Why do you want to find the fastest way to level? Is it because you are genuinely in a hurry or because you are sick to death of the MoP quests?

If it is the latter, I know exactly how you feel (with 8 L90s myself). What I did with my latest L85 was pet battles. It wasn't necessary quick - although about often 100k a victory, it was not slow - but it was a very nice change.

I hadn't tried pet battles until that character. And I did start at about Level 10 or so. But I think I will do the same with my remaining 2 alts. MoP quests were great the first time, decent several times repeated but there comes a point when the prospect of having to do them again is dismaying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest and say the Mists of Pandaria leveling experience is abysmal, it's the only continent I go out of my way to intentionally avoid by doing instances and battlegrounds. Maybe it's because there's so many quests jam packed into 5 levels, or that you only get one ability between 85 and 90, or that you don't get the next talent until 90, but it's been the most demoralizing expansion so far in terms of getting to the maximum level. I've grown accustomed to mindless grinds over the years from playing Asian multi-player role-playing games but for some reason this just takes its toll on me.

Wrath of the Lich King was definitely the fastest and most enjoyable, followed by Cataclysm being a quick and easy simple 5 levels (not necessary fun, but it was definitely fast); you got 3 abilities and we had the old talent system so the psychological reward was there. After that comes Burning Crusade which could've been better but I won't complain, it had an amazing PvP leveling experience. I'll even go out on a limb here and say I really did enjoy Vanilla leveling more so than leveling on the Mists of Pandaria continent and that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    You can swim there, you die before you get there but you respawn on the island.
    A friend with a two seated mount is a viable alternative too.