RH keypad DIY ... ;-)

Fact: there aren't many right handed keypads out there, but still more then 10%-15% of all gamers are left-handed...

This is basically a converted Razer Nostromo. Takes like 10 hours to build... and you need ffc24pin x200mm awm20624 0.5mm strips

It works great, and it's worthwhile in the end... happy gaming

Last edited by rogas; 2014-03-05 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    It says "can't find the image" to me?

Same here... "WE CAN'T FIND YOUR IMAGE - SO INSTEAD LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! :-) " message!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiri View Post
    Same here... "WE CAN'T FIND YOUR IMAGE - SO INSTEAD LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! :-) " message!!
    Really odd thing to say... "We suck, please tell all your friends how awesome we are!"

Anyway, same here.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

reposted images

Deleted
    I can see a problem with the scroll wheel being under your pinkie.

Also, I don't know how sturdy the Nostromo is built but I wouldn't touch it in fear of breaking it completely.
    Even if I could make the change I wouldn't as long as the warranty is active.

But if it's working for you then hey presto

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    I can see a problem with the scroll wheel being under your pinkie.

Also, I don't know how sturdy the Nostromo is built but I wouldn't touch it in fear of breaking it completely.
    Even if I could make the change I wouldn't as long as the warranty is active.

But if it's working for you then hey presto
    Yea, putting the scroll wheel somewhere else wasn't really an option. But scrolling the wheel forwards/backwards works surpricely easy. About the sturdiness: which was one of my initial concerns, in it's current state it's solid like a brick.

probably gonna try a razer orbweaver now ;-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_9A-4md8I8

just not sure about the thumb part ... haven't a clue how things will look inside...