"Please dont ruin grimlock!"

i was watching the new transformers trailer the one that came out today and i was just surprised by the amount of people that posts this kind of comments.
    im like, "MOFO, its michael bay! have u not watched the last 3 transformers movies?!" and this one especially, omg i can already see the stupidity of it all, within the first 30s of the movie i see so many american flags to make me gouge my goddamn eyeballs, and every since the 2nd movie i'v been dying to hear this type of exchange:
    stupid murica dude: we dont need you.
    autobot: F U THEN we going to japan!

AMERICA IS NOT THE GODDAMN WORLD!!

and right at the beginning of that trailer, im assuming that due to all the bullets and all that crap michael bay is telling us that optimus is dead or something similar(again its just assuming from the trailer) but if that happens to be true than the whole plot point from transformers 2 was a gigantic waste of time since sam could just revive optimus with a goddamn normal battery and jumpers instead of waisting everyones time with the Matrix, holy shit the plotholes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Already a thread, and all arguments are invalid because a dudes face transforms into a gun. It's a Michael Bay movie also, the fact people still bitch about him making movies is quite sad. By now you should know if you like his movies or don't. If you do, good, keep seeing them, if not, good, there's really no point in still bitching about it. Every movie has plot holes, especially action movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    News flash, He already did ruin the dinobots....look at poor swoop....two headed pteradon..... no sludge but a raptor and a spinosaur.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    i was watching the new transformers trailer the one that came out today and i was just surprised by the amount of people that posts this kind of comments.
    im like, "MOFO, its michael bay! have u not watched the last 3 transformers movies?!" and this one especially, omg i can already see the stupidity of it all, within the first 30s of the movie i see so many american flags to make me gouge my goddamn eyeballs, and every since the 2nd movie i'v been dying to hear this type of exchange:

and right at the beginning of that trailer, im assuming that due to all the bullets and all that crap michael bay is telling us that optimus is dead or something similar(again its just assuming from the trailer) but if that happens to be true than the whole plot point from transformers 2 was a gigantic waste of time since sam could just revive optimus with a goddamn normal battery and jumpers instead of waisting everyones time with the Matrix, holy shit the plotholes.
    We may not be the world....but damn do we know how to work the spotlight and keep it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    We may not be the world....but damn do we know how to work the spotlight and keep it.

This truth hurts so much I might have internal bleeding

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post

It's an American cartoon and an American movie. America is far from the only country to make themselves the center of the world in their TV shows and movies.

Deleted
    Closing. There is a thread for the movie already. Can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-of-Extinction