Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTB english press event PST

Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    Wow, I was expecting like 30k at the most health pools not 48k
    After the previous press videos we saw, Celestalon tweeted this about health values vs. damage dealt/taken-
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...54971904540672

I'm guessing the health/healing blog we're getting by the end of the week will describe what he's talking about, at least a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    Look at all the other classes. They each have at least one talent that's shaping up to look AWESOME.

DK: Breath of Sindragosa, Defile
    Druid: Amazing passives and abilities unique to all four specs. Boomkin gets new spell effects: Sunfall, Zenith
    Mage: Summons a freaking Crystal that gets nuked and then explodes. Calls down a Firey Meteor, Several Comets, or an Arcane Orb.
    Monk: Chi Explosion. Hurricane Strike. Nuff said.
    Paladin: Divine Conviction spells. Seal of Faith replacement.
    Priest: New spell effects in every talent. Owned.
    Rogue: Shadow Reflection! Death from Above!
    Shaman: Storm Elemental... Lava everywhere...
    Warlock: Demon Bolt. Cataclysm is going to being outrageously awesome.
    Warrior: Okay. They are the only class that's in the same boat as Hunter. The exact same boat actually. Firey attacks... Holy god that's lame

Hunters get one talent you can't even see. The other two sound like boring shots. One will be on fire. WHOA. The other has nothing spell related to it, it'll just be a bullet or arrow. Again, WHOA.

The WHOA is sarcasm. We're getting screwed. Bola Shot could've been really great. Bombs tied together, wrapping around the enemies throat and then exploding. But naw, scrap that. Just give their auto shots a lame ass orange aura. You know that's all it will be. It's not going to be fire. It's going to be exactly what warriors are getting with ignite weapon. It's going to be the level 10 fiery weapon enchant on our arrows...

I'm just asking for at least an option that makes other classes go, "Wow, that looks awesome".

- - - Updated - - -

Go play Warlock. Your mind will be blown.
    I have 4 hunters and all I can say is that I couldn't care less what any thing looks like - the only thing that maters is how much damage it does

They've said no class apparently deserves the same treatment that blizzard's special love child the Warlock received and that makes me think the changes are just going to be the bare minimum.

So.....we are making stuff up and calling it Facts are we?

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) I'm really fuckin sick of these majority Hunter gameplay videos, I want to see every other class.

2) I'm so glad Warlocks are the new Mage and getting all the "nerf them to the ground, they're Blizz's love child!" attention.

3) Really liking the overall scale and feel of the solo questing content from what we've seen. That Ogre video looks like it'd be a 5 man but alas! It's not!

I really like the quests shown too! I know we saw something similar in Zul'Gurub (in Cata), but I love the part where the guy runs up the hill and dodges fireballs rolling down at him. I wonder how heavily they're using phasing. I'm guessing the Iron Horde won't attack Karabor all the time, and if (the player) Horde takes Bladespire, then the ogres defending it will need to disappear.

*Click Talent*
    *Click Learn*
    *Click Talent*
    *Click Learn*

For whatever reason this drives me crazy... Its like when someone doesn't use the scroll wheel on their mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    So.....we are making stuff up and calling it Facts are we?
    Here's what he's saying a non-sarcastic/tinfoil hat way:

Blizzard will be attempting to make hunter and rogue dps specs play a bit more differently from each other. They have been adamant they won't be getting the warlock-like makeover which happened in MoP.

Shaman: Storm Elemental... Lava everywhere...
    As a shaman I'm very envious of the amount of changes hunters have got and the depth of their new talents. A passive elemental and passive lava damage from a fire totem aren't exactly anything exciting as shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

why is it that china gets to play alpha or whatever and it's an american game, where is our alpha/beta, as if we get to play alphas and betas from china being we are IP blocked.

Also is blizzard wasting programming time making the new undead boneless for them too?
    I'm starting to get pissed off now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baladash View Post
    *Click Talent*
    *Click Learn*
    *Click Talent*
    *Click Learn*

For whatever reason this drives me crazy... Its like when someone doesn't use the scroll wheel on their mouse.
    Yeah I saw that too, someone who is lucky enough to be in alpha doesn't know that he can click them all and THEN click learn!

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I really like the quests shown too! I know we saw something similar in Zul'Gurub (in Cata), but I love the part where the guy runs up the hill and dodges fireballs rolling down at him. I wonder how heavily they're using phasing. I'm guessing the Iron Horde won't attack Karabor all the time, and if (the player) Horde takes Bladespire, then the ogres defending it will need to disappear.
    I believe they've said that they're working on creating a lot smarter phasing technology along with a much more "alive" environment. Not necessarily getting attacked every 20 feet on a road but you might be running along and you find a caravan being robbed/attacked and you can choose to help.

I'm hoping it's similar to the dynamic events in Guild Wars 2, they were a blast to partake in with any random strangers who also happened to be in that same area.

3 cheers for community interaction!