Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No poll?
    8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it fair to assume that any one who says something along the lines of "kung-fu panda crap made me unsub" is 12 years is old? Must be, because if that's your reasoning behind disliking MoP you're in for a shock when you finally move out of your mom's basement.

8.5/10 - PvP balance took a bit of a turn for the worst this expac but all 3 raid tiers have been a smash and the polish as a whole has never been better. They'll have to work hard to top it with WoD. I'm more excited to see all the threads next fall about how great MoP truly was.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I wonder if the guys who are giving it a low score are now burnt out from SoO. It's been out for 7 months now.
    No I hated MoP launch due to its massive grinding and gating and heroic dungeons being useless and being forced to run LFR. I prefer 5.4 compared to these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    9/10 would play again
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Vanilla: 9/10
    BC: 9.5/10
    WotLK: 9.5/10
    Cat: 8/10
    MoP: 8/10

The game is not as fun as it once was, but is still a very fun, very addicting game. It has become less challenging at lower levels, and remained highly challenging at upper levels.

Up until Siege of Orgrimmar, the story of MoP was boring, it didn't center around the lore that I enjoy of WoW (aside from Jin'rokh being a boss, that was neat.)

I think PvP is in a really good state right now, season 15 feels a lot like season 9 did, which was my favorite season thus far in WoW.

8.5/10 for me...which is on par with Wrath and slightly better than TBC/Vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Anyways my perception of MoP is negative overall. The reason is that there is too much grind and gating involved to actually start enjoying the game. If they stuck to wrath/cata progression model I would have called it the best expansion ever...

The patches I enjoyed was 5.3 (heroic scenarios) and 5.4.7 (522 honor gear), basically when you got useful loot without being forced to LFR or do dailies.

Plus they fucked up 10 man raiding since ToT which adds more negativity
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

vanilla 10/10
    bc 0/10
    wrath 8/10
    cata 5/10
    mists 10/10
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

MoP gets a solid 5 / 10.

There is nothing amazing or even all that interesting about MoP but at the same time it wasn't the worst game I've ever played.

It was average at best and it gets an average score.

In saying that, the longer live goes without content the worse MoP gets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Raiding wise it was one of the better ones. Throne of Thunder was magnificent, some of the bosses were in my opinion up there with the finest. SoO wasn't far behind, shame the end boss is mostly nothing more then a BIG gear check. Overral i'd give it 8/10
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Pvp 8,5
    Pve 7,5
    Story 2

10+ Year Old Account
    9.5/10. This expansion introduced the most new content. And for the first time ever, every raid was polished and great. The daily grinds were't bad at all if you compare other daily grinds in the past. Not nearly as bad. My only grip with this expansion was the dungeons. They could of been more challenging at the start.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Vanilla: 8 (the best experience in gaming for me at that particular time, loved the game apart from the clear issues with balance/classes/bugs/etc)
    TBC: 9 (lacked Lich King Lore)
    WOTLK: 9 (would have been a 10 for me if 5 mans would have been as hard as prenerf TBC)
    Cata: 7 (loved raiding and prenerf 5 mans, the rest pretty much sucked)
    MoP: 8

10+ Year Old Account
    ill grade it as 2 out of 4, as in better than cata but worse than wrath or bc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: 8/10
    TBC: 10/10
    Wotlk: 9/10
    Cata: 4/10
    MoP: 6/10
    Hopefully WoD will be better.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    if there were no pandas but something else, it could be good. I really dislike the pandaren idea that much. So it's like 5 for me, because there are good things too.

Vanilla - 7/10
    BC - 8.5/10
    WOTLK - 9/10
    Cata - 2/10
    Mop - 4.5 to 5 /10

I felt the xpac was put together well, I just didnt care for the shit-ton of dailies, the story, the lore, the pseudo fortune cookie wisdom shit jammed down my throat. And I am still up in the air about timeless isle. Good in concept, shit in execution and I hate the personal loot system being attached to flex.

Overall the xpac wasnt fuckin terrible like cataclysm was by its end, but tbh I have been burned out by the environment and setting/story far faster than any other xpac to date. Including cata.

I love how people keep rating vanilla into 8 and above, which has me wondering if they really played it.

I quit halfway through this xpac, though not because I hated it - time constraints and me more being bored with wow in general.

Up to when I quit id give this xpax a 7/10. It was dark, the heroic raid content was fun, and monk was a blast (made new main).

Dailies, as per usual, were boring as fuck and questing to 90 was way to linear.

Also, lawl at the pvp complainers. This game will always, till the end of time, be a pve game; you should feel lucky it even has pvp.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

Deleted
    Before MOP Wrath was my number one all time favourite time in wow. Loved Wrath to bits! But Now i've played MoP all the way through, i've got to say MOP has been fucking amazing. (well for me personally) I've had so many good times, had so much fun with raiding, friends, farming stuff. It's by far my favourite expansion!

9.5/10

From a hardcore raiding perspective, 9/10.