Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Gonna have to wait and see if that stays true considering how freakishly difficult that would be to cause as the talent says nothing about removing all the tanks passives and vengeance.
    The passives are tied to def stance, and vengeance will only benefit active migitation come WoD (no more an attack power bonus).

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    These level 100 talents aren't just cool. They're paving the way for some REALLY interesting things.

What we know:
    Prot Warriors dealing damage.
    Petless Hunters.
    Fistweaving and standard healing for Mistweavers.

What would be freaking awesome:
    Holy Paladins and Priests dealing damage instead of healing. Invokers.
    Combat Rogues doing x2 damage with their main hand while they're not holding an offhand weapon. Swashbuckling.
    A talent making Demo Warlock tanks viable.
    Frost and Unholy tanks, again.

These talents could even break into fourth specs.

What kind of interesting talents would YOU like to see?
    Personally, perma-army of the dead would be really high on my wishlist. Necromancer! >

To the priest dealing damage, this isnt deal damage and heal right ?
    I hate atonment in mop... ruined one of the most fun healing classes in wrath and cata for me...
    I miss when atonment was only really good for the 5 stack to achiev archangel. not this spam it for half the fight..
    Just boring..

But if your saying just DPS for priests, if you did play the game off the bat, inner fire increased attack power because originally they were supposed to be a melee class like monks are. (disc)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    We already know that Enchancement is Wind and Elemental is Fire. The issue is that they don't stick to that very well and Fire Elemental is phenominal for Enhancement and Storm Elemental is going to a universal pet, too. Seems it would have been better to just make Enhancement not use Flame or Earth Shock and have MW+LB be replaced with a sort of semi-Ascendance that gives you MW[x]*2 seconds of Windlash. The amount of silly-extreme offhealing Enhancement can put out now is also troubling. No spec should be able to come in #2-5 on the DPS sims and still be able to pump out HPS in the millions during burst.
    sure trade heals for a practical burst aoe and any ability to soak at all kkthxbai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    About glad stance... It makes it impossible to "offtank" with it making it rather underwhelming atleast for me. It could have been a good compromise between dps and a tank, DPSing and then tanking some adds meanwhile etc.

Making you not as good as a tank as without the talent but better than a DPS warrior switching to def stance, get it?

And about the idea about DPS prot warrior. Atleast at the moment the Prot "rotation" is so boring id rather just play Arms/Fury than Prot for DPS purposes.

Warlocks could have a separate "tanking stance cooldown" morping into some bulky demon to tank for say, 30seconds. Incase a tank dies or some phase can be handled smoother with additional tank.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The passives are tied to def stance, and vengeance will only benefit active migitation come WoD (no more an attack power bonus).
    You missed my point rather hard, so let me reword this.

"If Gladiator stance gives a flat +30% damage and nothing else, Prot don't have all those abilities that their DPS forms have, particularly the passives, and with their vengeance change and their passives (which if Gladiator Stance replaces Defensive Stance would likely continue to have effect) would mean they aren't anywhere near as squishy as Arms."

The only way they can be as squishy is if there's effects that we don't know about yet that literally turns off all tanking passives. (Including Vegeance.) In which case, Prot would still be a gimped down Arms "played wrong" in PVE.

The only good thing is that they'd have the single-target explosion of Fury, to some extent, combined with Blood and Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Holy Paladins and Priests dealing damage instead of healing. Invokers.
    That's called "Discipline."

Combat Rogues doing x2 damage with their main hand while they're not holding an offhand weapon. Swashbuckling.
    Combat Rogues are already called "Swashbucklers." Open your Specialization window.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."