CM hit cap - bug or am I doing it wrong?

So the way I understand it, if you're hit capped then walking into a CM will retain hit cap and auto redistribute other points. But I just noticed (after many CMs) that when my Mage is in a CM her hit cap goes from 15% on the dot to 14.47% - which is good for 92 but 0.53% miss for a 93. I thought the bosses were still 93. Am I missing something (no pun intended)?

This is my Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thistle/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Bug.
    Not sure if Blizzard is aware of it. I've already twitted Celestalon about it but no answer.
    You should send a ticket.

Your chest is hit only, I've heard that can be the cause.

Deleted
    It's the Timeless gear (your robes). Timeless gear doesn't scale properly in CMs. Happened to my lock too. Unfortunately, it had many hit pieces, so I had like 12% hit in CMs.

ah well better than my proving grounds bug, i was having items going from like 1000 haste 750 mastery down to 4 haste 2 mastery, and depending on which weapon i equipped it could change to like 87 haste 63 mastery, i had no fucking clue wth was going on, i left and came back a week later when my gear had the off stats of a 463 item, not an item you would find at level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    ah well better than my proving grounds bug, i was having items going from like 1000 haste 750 mastery down to 4 haste 2 mastery, and depending on which weapon i equipped it could change to like 87 haste 63 mastery, i had no fucking clue wth was going on, i left and came back a week later when my gear had the off stats of a 463 item, not an item you would find at level 20.
    That's because hit doesn't scale itself down, it scales other stats on your gear down. So if you had a Wooshoolays or a piece with 1000 hit/500crit it had to take those stats from somewhere.

Oh that stupid chest piece.

If I manually reforge over hit cap maybe it'll work.

*EDIT*

Yep, that worked, removed the -hit reforge and now I'm at 15.45% hit. Just gonna leave it like that -_-

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-03-07 at 02:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.