Pre-Order on UK website?

So Pre-order for WoD seems to be available on game.co.uk now for £40.. I went to check out and it appears you can actually preorder it already. Granted, I assume you won't get any of the bonuses that will be offered through the Blizzard website but.. Is this a sign?
    I know Game can sometimes offer things before they're really eligible to lol

Quote Originally Posted by saintsixx View Post
    So Pre-order for WoD seems to be available on game.co.uk now for £40.. I went to check out and it appears you can actually preorder it already. Granted, I assume you won't get any of the bonuses that will be offered through the Blizzard website but.. Is this a sign?
    All it means is there are taking orders there is no release date on the page, but £39.99 that is a piss take for an expansion I paid £5 less for GTA V.

Doesn't mean anything. Retailers often put up pre-orders very early.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    All it means is there are taking orders there is no release date on the page, but £39.99 that is a piss take for an expansion I paid £5 less for GTA V.
    Blizzard's games are always that price on release, and at least in stores over here, practically stay that price, I bought Diablo 3 from Game, ages and ages after release, and it was still £40.

OP: They usually do it, but in the past they usually added it much sooner, fairly soon after announcement, it's not really a clue.

EDIT: If I'm not mistaken, there are some new screenshots on the page.

Deleted
    https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraf...eorder-eu.html

You can get it here for under £20, I was considering buying it myself but then I have to wait till WoD to get the 90 boost.

Edit: it probably means nothing, they normally just put games up regardless of whether there is a known date or anything.
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2014-03-06 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Blizzard's games are always that price on release, and at least in stores over here, practically stay that price, I bought Diablo 3 from Game, ages and ages after release, and it was still £40.
    The base games might have been that expensive but expansions have never been that much, I paid £20 each for TBC and Wrath, £30 each for Cata and MOP and Game are selling ROS for £30, hopefully this is a Game only price and not set by Blizzard.

Ahh fair enough then! I know Game tend to do so, but I was just wondering if everything would be included if I was to purchase it (not that I will haha, that'll be through Blizzard or midnight release) - but I doubt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraf...eorder-eu.html

You can get it here for under £20...
    That's a great price thanks for the link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsixx View Post
    If a preorder isn't giving the same bonusses as on the official website then it's a scamm. Good Estores always offer the same bonusses as if you would order it from the official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    If a preorder isn't giving the same bonusses as on the official website then it's a scamm. Good Estores always offer the same bonusses as if you would order it from the official website.
    Game are the largest games retailer in the UK I would not say it is a scam. It could be that the pre-order bonus is only available from Blizzard or details have not been confirmed with retailers yet.