View Poll Results: Which class would you like to see as the next class in WoW?

Voters
582. This poll is closed
  • Demon Hunter

218 37.46%
  • Tinker

157 26.98%
  • Bard

92 15.81%
  • Necromancer/Acolyte/Necrolyte

71 12.20%
  • Archmage/Battlemage

52 8.93%
  • Blademaster/Gladiator

29 4.98%
  • Dragonsworn

77 13.23%
  • Ranger/Sentinel/Scout/Dark ranger

80 13.75%
  • Spellbreaker

63 10.82%
  • Spiritwalker

17 2.92%
  • Technomage

22 3.78%
  • Templar

27 4.64%
  • Titanborn

57 9.79%
  • Warden

52 8.93%
  • Witch Doctor

41 7.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    A better question is what new type of gameplay could such a class offer that isn't already being serviced by DKs and Enhancement Shaman?
    would you shut up about that shit. damn there is always going to be over lap. if there wasnt there would only be warriors, mages, priests, rogues, and hunters as classes.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    would you shut up about that shit. damn there is always going to be over lap
    No class overlap with Tinkers though.

they wont ever happen. just give it up. bloody hypocrite.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I want a shadow hunter with a witch doctor spec. Witch doctor would be a healer spec with mostly shadow healing spells. The other two specs would be ranged dps, using the same weapons as hunters (and maybe throwing weapons brought back). No pets. One of the specs could use a lot of spell damage. They could be less mobile than hunters, but have higher survivability as a trade off. They'd wear mail, and trolls would be the main race for shadow hunters for the horde, and emancipated voodoo gnomes would be the primary shadow hunter race for the alliance.

I don't think it's likely though. The whole troll theme is a side-story, it will probably not be the main focus of an expansion.

The two most wished for classes on the forums, would be a major let down for me. I think Demon Hunters would work better as a tanking (forth) spec for warlocks. And Tinkers just have zero appeal to me. Negative appeal even. I know other people would adore them. I wouldn't. Everything else on the list, even ones I don't know what they are, appeal to me more than Tinker. "Innocent bystander" whose only ability would be to run around screaming in panic, appeals to me more than Tinker. Wisp appeals to me more.
    Last edited by Gwiez; 2014-03-21 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    I would not mind seeing a Bard class introduced. We already have a guitar in WoW

Arcanite Ripper
    There is also a singing dwarf in Twilight Highlands who also helps you against the minions of the Firelands in Hyjal along with some druids.

EDIT: here's the guy: Russell Brower
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2014-03-21 at 11:10 PM.

Very sad that the Demon Hunter just doesn't fit the lore to be added in WoD. I would love to play one. No matter what we need another ranged weapon class. I see no reason the Ranger/Dark Ranger can't be brought to WoW. WoD might even be a good fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    They shouldn't add an other class until they've managed to balance the classes they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    They shouldn't add an other class until they've managed to balance the classes already in game.
    It will never happen. It isn't possible. They will never get it perfect. So because of that they should never ever add another class? I would rather they just scrap PVP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    Very sad that the Demon Hunter just doesn't fit the lore to be added in WoD. I would love to play one. No matter what we need another ranged weapon class. I see no reason the Ranger/Dark Ranger can't be brought to WoW. WoD might even be a good fit.
    It's only a matter of time before we go up against the Burning Legion again.

I'll be shocked if Demon Hunters never become playable in some respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    It will never happen. It isn't possible. They will never get it perfect. So because of that they should never ever add another class? I would rather they just scrap PVP.
    It's not just PvP, the classes are far from balanced in PvE as well.

A class to buff people instead of focusing on personal dps/healing
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    If you had the chance to vote for a new class, regardless of the expansion in 8.0, which class would you like to see?

(The poll will have limited options, so if you have an alternative class option, please list it below)
    I wouldn't mind the Demon Hunter having a spec with premade pets (like Warlocks). I want to see another pet class come out. Tinker would fill that void (sort of) if they had robots/gadgets/etc. Both classes would also finally be fighting Shamans/Hunters for gear.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love technology and I love to tinker with new gadgets in real life, so I'm going with the tinker. The demon hunter and bard classes are nice choices as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    The problem with that is that every class is now supposed to be able to solo as well as the next class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmaz View Post
    Where is nothing option?
    Same thought exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    Do you guys really think there will be another race/class in the expansion after WoD? This thread got me to thinking about my decision to use my free lvl 90 on a monk. I am not that fond of playing the monk class, and was thinking about just saving the free lvl 90 until the next xpac comes out.
    They'd likely bar a new class from using it till at least the next patch, so I wouldn't sweat it.

EDIT: Oh god this is old.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    How will questing go? Negative buffs on mobs?

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked Titanborn. Some guy just made a concept class idea and it sounded pretty damn epic and something i would definitely like to play.

stop derailing the thread with your tinker bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I picked Titanborn. Some guy just made a concept class idea and it sounded pretty damn epic and something i would definitely like to play.
    'Titanborn' is the most original, I'll give in to that, but it sounds more like a race than a class itself.