Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will rather sit back and wait to see the progress and release, then throwing what sounds like a soft complaint out on the forum.

Still underconstruction, so we can give our best view once we can see the end result.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    How about they finish all of the models first and release the expansion before we start complaining?
    Complaining is useful. If we didn't complain, we would have ended up with same faces.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Or we'd have ended up in the same spot we are now, just without all the complaining.
    Not the kinda of gambling I'm interested in.

If people are willing to complain constructively enough that blizzard understand they could have done better, then I'm happy for that. A little to lazy to do it myself usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

How about they finish all of the models first and release the expansion before we start complaining?
    Literally the first reply in the thread.

Bravo, Darsithis. *tips cap*
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I will rather sit back and wait to see the progress and release, then throwing what sounds like a soft complaint out on the forum.

Still underconstruction, so we can give our best view once we can see the end result.
    Careful so it won't be to late, correct me if I'm wrong but Blizzard doesn't have a history of changing things to have gone live unless it's fairly serious?

I have made them aware several times of a fairly big mistake with one of the male dwarf faces since vanilla, the teeth model is miss placed and is hovering far outside the mouth.

Reported several floating objects that also gets dismissed, I remember them fixing a lot of flying seaweed in wrath though. That was nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Highly doubt they will modify them after release, doesn't sounds like they have much room to go backwards with the kind of workload Blizzard tell us they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.