Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have to say I enjoy Normal, and sometimes flexi, but not LFR, I enjoy it as much as I loved spamming "fungeons" in wrath with guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I mean I have enjoyed it in the past when I was in a guild that actually was progressing. All the people I raided with back in the day quit so I don't raid anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love raiding. I just don't have time for it anymore.

And I can't seem to find a guild that is going to raid 20 man Mythic in WoD that raids either late night (midnight PST or later) on Fridays and Saturdays, or starting at 830am during the week. Makes me sad.

But yes. I love it.

Healing is my thing btw.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

I very much enjoyed progressing through SoO, but once we cleared normal and began heroic i was like "f*ck this". It gets too repetitive seeing the same thing over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy raiding - Yes
    Enjoy farming SoO - Hell no..

Hunter - Monk - Warlock - Shaman - Paladin
    <Immersion> - Alliance 25 man guild @ Frostmane Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    You like unorganized clusterf*** of LFR/LFD better?
    LFR is also raiding. Don't like it either.

5 mans are the better form of instanced content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, only reason why I play WoW to be honest. I truly enjoy raiding. There are ups and downs, fights that I hate, fights that I love, but overall, it's enjoyable. The fact that you are doing the same boss week after week, or pushing progression, doing the same strats, it doesn't diminish the fun I have during the fight, and the satisfaction at the end when you finally down a boss you've been progressing on, with the people there you've been raiding with. It's awesome.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    LFR is also raiding. Don't like it either.

5 mans are the better form of instanced content.
    LFR is not raiding. Celestials and Ordos are more raiding than LFR

I don't enjoy wow at all, I play out of habit to be honest with you. It's not that I hate playing but when i'm online I'm just going through the motions on autopilot.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    PVP and PVE are more alike than any PvP'r is willing to admit. It's all about tactics, knowing your class, knowing your team and knowing your opponents abilities.

Funny thing is many players I see in raids with PvP titles are usually terrible at PvE, even failing at the basic rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not enjoy it due to the fact that at best is some flex groups, none of which could down garrosh, which is really annoying cause the 1 reason i'm raiding is for those heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't enjoy wow at all, I play out of habit to be honest with you. It's not that I hate playing but when i'm online I'm just going through the motions on autopilot.
    Dude you could be so productive...

Yes I like raiding. I can raid with strangers and still enjoy it, but with people I know is better.

Yes. We killed garrosh heroic around 5 months ago now and farming is still fun for many reasons. The people you play with, trying to get BiS, playing different specs/alts, getting ranks/going for fast kills.

of course progress is 100x more fun but farm is still fun
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Magarishun View Post
    Uninteresting and useless "idealistic" discussion, technically, it's raiding, albeit even less compelling from a gameplay-perspective than the "real" thing.

Deleted
    It IS raiding, just not your definition of raiding.

You should really take a step back. You're referring to fights where the majority of the kills are done by strangers who don't even join a group and simply run in, tag the boss, and burst with no regard or awareness of the state of the rest of the raid. The only thing world bosses have over LFR is their tendency to have parties joining in that are bigger than two people prior to the showing up. (e.g. - Bob and Jim queue for LFR, Bob, Jim, Frank, DeLaRosa De Fuego and Also Bob flew to the island while talking to each other with intention of joining/starting an Ordos pull.)

It's fairly common for Ordos to get whacked by three or more tank-specced toons and healers to spam AOE heals outside of a party or just targetting whoever Ordos is currently looking at.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by gamon12 View Post
    I'm just curious, do you really enjoy raiding? And by raiding I mean doing the same dungeon (let's say SoO) over and over again to get the best gear possible.

I don't have anything against people who raid, just curious if it is really fun for you doing the same instance for the 20th time? Are the boss fights that exciting even after you do them so maaany times? Or you just do it for the gear? I want honest answers, really.
    I really enjoyed TBC raiding, but always hated the idea of adding more modes to the same content (both for raiding and 5 mans). In the current system I have no interest at all in raiding of any kind. The easy modes are pointlessly easy and waste the content, and the hard modes are just grinding the same crap all over again for no meaningful rewards (I don't care about "achievements" or gear). At the same time there's no interesting questing or 5 man content for casual but skilled players. And that's the reason why I haven't been paying Blizzard since mid-Cata.

No, it is boring, takes too long, the success rate is way too low(heroic), you depend on other people, you do everything right and if someone fucks up then thats it. I tried raiding in wotlk and i enjoyed it because my guild back then was awesome and they made it fun, but in cata i found raiding boring as hell, same in mop. I totally prefer dungeons over raids, too bad they dont make good dungeons anymore.

I enjoyed the camaraderie of being in a progression guild in vanilla through wrath. Do I love the solo lol fest that raiding has become? Nope.

I hate raiding I'm just in it for the in raid RP. After...after raid RP