Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Twitter Garrison Preview

I'm surprised no one posted this yet. Someone named Jeremy Feasel posted a preview of his "Garrison", which Zarhym retweeted.

..And here's the picture!

source: https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/442083194326634496

Ughhh gimme it now

Oh yes, just what a Nelf or Dwarf or Pandaran would build. Yep. Human-oriented crap. Mmmm yup, WoD is going to be shit.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Here's to hoping the horde can use alliance buildings... Cause I'm sure my blood elves will love the mud huts!

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Oh yes, just what a Nelf or Dwarf or Pandaran would build. Yep. Human-oriented crap. Mmmm yup, WoD is going to be shit.
    this is war.

get in the house dont need no damn trees in no war
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Woah, that looks very different from what they showed at Blizzcon. Maybe it's the angle.... But I like how that preview looks though

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Why can't people just be happy about a new feature without complaining about it? "WoD is going to be shit" is the most ignorant, non-contributory thing you could say. There's criticism and there's useless pessimism. Take your negativity elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now if they could update all the models in WoW to look like this, OMG !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Looks about as populated as present-day Ironforge.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    probably only have the buildings at this point. should look less lonely once theres tons of dynamic followers walking about
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Is that a statue i see in the background?

How fucking cool would it be if you could have a statue of yourself instead of just some random human/orc NPC

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post

How fucking cool would it be if you could have a statue of yourself instead of just some random human/orc NPC
    they said you can get things like statues from raids/achievements/rare mobs and whatnot.

would be cool to get one of ourselves though

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Theoretically that's a good thing. You want it to feel empty at start but become populated as you get more followers. Starting at max level garrison is a lot less compelling than building it up slowly.

man, great screenshot. I think I got tunnel-visioned into thinking of it as the map where you throw down buildings and forgot all about the fact this will be a living-breathing little city with real buildings and NPCs walking and working everywhere.

I really hope this feature wins over everyone so that the game can move a little more towards being a ´world´ and away from simply being a gear-progression raiding game. That screenshot is bringing me back to Ultima Online and how addicted I was to that game.

I just want to know what all the different buildings do at this point. We still have very little idea of what Garrisons actually provide beyond very vague statements like "You can use them for crafting".

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post

There's a chance we might actually get that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post

Can I have a Epicgasm?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I just want to know what all the different buildings do at this point. We still have very little idea of what Garrisons actually provide beyond very vague statements like "You can use them for crafting".
    We actually have pretty solid info on what a few are capable of.

Barracks will hous your followers and let you send them out on thier missions.

Stables display your mounts and show of the most used one

Mage Towers will house Portals to faction capitals.

too ghostly