Quote Originally Posted by Bacon is the Answer View Post
    I would totally use FPs more often if I could use my Ashes, or my Headless Horseman's mount in lieu of a golden gryphon.

- - - Updated - - -

Get's worse mate. There are hundreds of different ways to play WoW. Playing them is not a requirement. Respecting others rights to use them, should be.
    Sorry, I've given everything a chance. You guys haven't. I can see that from all your comments. One thing turns you away and you make sweeping judgments about the game and the players without a proper assessment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpeaz View Post
    It does. That's another realm population issue, not a flight issue.
    It's also a flight issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nayaga View Post
    Glad you understand this. People enjoy different aspects of the game than you.
    I've always known this. It doesn't matter. It's not about what I enjoy. I enjoyed 40 man raids. They no longer exist. The game is better because of it. Stop throwing in your points from 40 pages ago like it makes any difference now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Uh, because I stopped someone from getting ganked on TI, and he was like "thanks dude, let's wreck their shit" and we did. I saw a rogue barely kill a warrior with 2 hp and aggroed a mob and I saved his ass with a epic charge and he thanked me. I literally had none of the negative crap you're talking about.
    I haven't had any issues with grouping up for ganking. Why? Because a large portion of us are on a PvE servers and don't give a crap about your dream to bring back WPvP by removing flight (which isn't the problem for WPvP).

I haven't had any issues with grouping up for ganking. Why, because a large portion of us are on a PvE server and don't give a crap about you dream to bring back WPvP by removing flight (which isn't the problem for WPvP).
    The problem with jumping in midconvo without reading shit means that you missed the part where I said wPvP is one of the many reasons for the removal of flight and not the only reason for the removal of flight. Also, in the 2nd example, he was dying to a mob, I did not partake in any pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I've given everything a chance. You guys haven't. I can see that from all your comments. One thing turns you away and you make sweeping judgments about the game and the players without a proper assessment.
    Says the guy who apparently knows what 99% of the playerbase wants. Not a sweeping judgement at all!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Uh, because I stopped someone from getting ganked on TI, and he was like "thanks dude, let's wreck their shit" and we did. I saw a rogue barely kill a warrior with 2 hp and aggroed a mob and I saved his ass with a epic charge and he thanked me. I literally had none of the negative crap you're talking about.
    How is it a "different game" and not just "different players react differently"? You never had a negative person talk to you? I have had positive and negative experiences in the game, but at least I don't ever claim that no one is ever positive like you're claiming that no one is negative based on your limited experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always known this. It doesn't matter. It's not about what I enjoy. I enjoyed 40 man raids. They no longer exist. The game is better because of it. Stop throwing in your points from 40 pages ago like it makes any difference now.
    Same thing you do, repost what you've already said.

Same thing you do, repost what you've already said.
    It's a repost because the point is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    I didn't know if you were joking around or serious lol. In a general sense, yeah I can see Blizzard getting away with murder and still making a ton of money off of their games. But I don't honestly see how they've earned the appearance of being liars, omitters, deceivers, and distorters.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I joke a lot and I need to convey that better in my posts.

As for lying/omitting/deceiving/or distorting.

How about offering a sale on realm transfers the week before the announcement of combining or realms due to VR?

There are tons of other items, that can demonstrate where they've said one thing and then changed their mind. That may not be a dishonesty, because I don't know their internal workings. But in some cases it is impossible to not see that when they were speaking they were spinning instead of being honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with jumping in midconvo without reading shit means that you missed the part where I said wPvP is one of the many reasons for the removal of flight and not the only reason for the removal of flight. Also, in the 2nd example, he was dying to a mob, I did not partake in any pvp.
    I didn't say removal of flight was the only reason, don't put works in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    How is it a "different game" and not just "different players react differently"? You never had a negative person talk to you? I have had positive and negative experiences in the game, but at least I don't ever claim that no one is ever positive like you're claiming that no one is negative based on your limited experiences.
    Yes, I did, yet you believe there's no positive impacts of interaction.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say removal of flight was the only reason, don't put works in my mouth.
    Omfg, I didn't say you did. Can you read?

I've stopped to help countless people over the years, sometimes I do get a thank you, yeah great, usually I get nothing; like I just helped an npc (except npc's often have canned dialogue when approached at least), and sometimes you'd think I just stabbed their mother. I remember when I first started this game, the first time I threw a buff on a random player, just for the heck of it: surely this guy fighting a mob would appreciate my mark of the wild...nope, I got a string of curses and insults whispered to me. Like wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Says the guy who apparently knows what 99% of the playerbase wants. Not a sweeping judgement at all!
    You also didn't read. I said I know what the player base DOES, not wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a repost because the point is the same.
    And so is my point. Why can you only point out what has already been said. Especially when you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I've stopped to help countless people over the years, sometimes I do get a thank you, yeah great, usually I get nothing; like I just helped an npc (except npc's often have canned dialogue when approached at least), and sometimes you'd think I just stabbed their mother. I remember when I first started this game, the first time I threw a buff on a random player, just for the heck of it: surely this guy fighting a mob would appreciate my mark of the wild...nope, I got a string of curses and insults whispered to me. Like wtf?
    Yeah, this is why I don't know wtf you're talking about. Lol. This makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

And so is my point. Why can you only point out what has already been said. Especially when you are wrong.
    What the fuck? About what?

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, clearly you do not.

LOL, clearly you do not.
    Again, you don't know what I'm talking about. This is referring to a comment where I said "Most of the people mount up and scout Jade Forest, Dread Wastes and Kun lia looking to help people right?"

Smh. Stop talking if you didn't read.

- - - Updated - - -

THAT'S WHAT I SAID. YOUR POINT IS THE SAME!!! Oh my god dude, you're literally something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, you don't know what I'm talking about. This is referring to a comment where I said "Most of the people mount up and scout Jade Forest, Dread Wastes and Kun lia looking to help people right?"

Smh. Stop talking if you didn't read.
    Stop throwing in your points from 40 pages ago like it makes any difference now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same difference. You're making a claim for over 7 million accounts, up to 55 toons per account (I play differently on each toon, I'm sure others do too), and potentially multiple players per account (my step-father regulates his kid's play by letting them play through his account).

So you're claiming that you know what over 7 million people do. That's a "sweeping generalization" if I've ever heard one.

Unless of course, you've conducted some sort of study on the playerbase utilizing sound statistical methods. In which case I'd more than love to read your study. But somehow I suspect that's not what you have.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Stop throwing in your points from 40 pages ago like it makes any difference now.
    As usual, everyone is arguing on the sine curve and Nayaga is on the cosine curve trying to make sense of things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Same difference. You're making a claim for over 7 million accounts, up to 55 toons per account (I play differently on each toon, I'm sure others do too), and potentially multiple players per account (my step-father regulates his kid's play by letting them play through his account).

So you're claiming that you know what over 7 million people do. That's a "sweeping generalization" if I've ever heard one.

Unless of course, you've conducted some sort of study on the playerbase utilizing sound statistical methods. In which case I'd more than love to read your study. But somehow I suspect that's not what you have.
    Okay, so you tell me. Are most people scouting Jade Forest/Dread wastes/kun'lai on their flying mounts looking to help people while doing dailies? Or is my assessment wrong? I said you made generalizations without giving things a chance. I have clearly given flying a chance.

You said that 99% of the player base isn't him. Which means you think that 99% of the player base stops to help players. You cannot conclude that with your limited experiences in this game. I doubt you have even played with .01% of the active player base. Stating percents without anything to back them up is silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.