I'd say WoD will open with 7 mil maybe slightly more. And then fall off to 5 pretty quickly. It will not hit 10 fella. It will be lucky if it gets past 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    You have to count Scenarios and also Quest Hub content patches, etc. as endgame content. This list up above completely excludes content just to make it seem like there's less to do in more recent expansions.
    MoP had way less quests than previous expansions. I worked my way through multiple reps in netherstorm never having to do the same quest twice. I cannot speak to scenarios, I have run the heroic scenarios. There was no reason to run the others. Nothing worthwhile dropped from them. I was 463 the same day i dinged 90.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drytoast View Post
    I'd say WoD will open with 7 mil maybe slightly more. And then fall off to 5 pretty quickly. It will not hit 10 fella. It will be lucky if it gets past 8.
    om Chilton said they will never hit the level they are at now. They are going to lose at least another 800k to a million in the third quarter of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    MoP had way less quests than previous expansions.
    Citation needed. You're not known to speak the truth often, so i'm not believing this for one second until proof is provided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter II View Post
    Not trying to piss him off. I am just trying to figure out what his actual position on this topic is. Every statement seems to contradict or backpedal. Spent 20 pages talking about the game being no fun and "slogging" through stuff, but when asked about it, he gets defensive.
    Wrong again. I never said the "game" was no fun because of no flying. I said one aspect of the game was no fun with no flying. That aspect is ground travel through zones at max level, through low level useless mobs. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Holy shit the conversation I just had with Bash re flying in WoD on twitter. ---snipped---
    So, refresh my memory again about how we can convince them about flight in WoD.

Everyone who has complained in this thread has either been in the Beta, PTR, or at the very least watching streams on YouTube.
    I kind of complained in this thread and have not done any of the things you listed. I heard no flying next ex pack and I unsubbed. I have had people offer to pay for my sub and turned them down.

It is Blizzard's game and they can choose what they want to do with it. It is my money and I can choose what I want to do with it.

I read this thread every now and then. It is entertaining.
    Last edited by Amonthar; 2014-09-12 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock it off with the personal bickering.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Citation needed. You're not known to speak the truth often, so i'm not believing this for one second until proof is provided.
    Did you play BC? I am thinking you did not level in BC before heirloom gear.

Mop did not have that many quests, they had a lot of quests you did over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    Did you play BC? I am thinking you did not level in BC before heirloom gear.

Mop did not have that many quests, they had a lot of quests you did over and over and over.
    I still need proof. Yes, I played in BC and I found myself frequently doing the same quests aswell. I'm sure if you searched hard enough you could get some side quests, but that's the same with MoP.

I don't think anyone here feels they can change blizzards mind. Just as when I discuss MMA on my other boards of choice I'm not looking to try and change Dana White's mind.

But we all know that Blizzard has noticed this thread, but because it's on a constant repeat I doubt they look at it anymore. They don't really use any of these threads to change their minds tbh. These boards are just for discussion.

but then you already knew this...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    I still need proof. Yes, I played in BC and I found myself frequently doing the same quests aswell. I'm sure if you searched hard enough you could get some side quests, but that's the same with MoP.

Cataclysm felt to have the least amount of quests to me then Mop was second. I flew through Cataclysm whereas MoP seemed to take a bit longer.

Without looking, amount of quests from most to least felt like this:

Vanilla
    Wrath
    Burning Crusade
    MoP
    Cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Knock it off with the personal bickering.
    You knock it off. Nobody wants to see you eat a woman's leg!

Is discussion, like the one we are having, not a good avenue? Is not talking to them directly a good avenue to discuss our concerns? Are you suggesting,because bash wasn't immediately persuaded to my way of thinking that all discussion on the subject is pointless? Is automatically accepting what is fed to me reasonable when I have legitimate concerns?
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    Cataclysm felt to have the least amount of quests to me then Mop was second. I flew through Cataclysm whereas MoP seemed to take a bit longer.

Without looking, amount of quests from most to least felt like this:

Vanilla
    Wrath
    Burning Crusade
    MoP
    Cata
    See, I just don't see how "what you felt" is proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone here feels they can change blizzards mind. Just as when I discuss MMA on my other boards of choice I'm not looking to try and change Dana White's mind.

But we all know that Blizzard has noticed this thread, but because it's on a constant repeat I doubt they look at it anymore. They don't really use any of these threads to change their minds tbh. These boards are just for discussion.

Yep. I learned it the hard way.

Wait so is flying gonna be disabled in draenor or just till Ur max lvl flying to me is key component of game in certain cases

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Is discussion, like the one we are having, not a good avenue? Is not talking to them directly a good avenue to discuss our concerns? Are you suggesting,because bash wasn't immediately persuaded to my way of thinking that all discussion on the subject is pointless? Is automatically accepting what is fed to me reasonable when I have legitimate concerns?
    You went on the offensive, and he mocked you. Then you patronized him, and he laughed at you. I'm certain he finds no-flight concerns riveting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Number of quests is pretty unimportant, 80% of them are kill/gather X ammount of or Seek X and talk him/her.
    It got even further inflated by daily quests. Not to mention BLZ removed pretty much every single group quest that actually demand a group.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon4Heals View Post
    Wait so is flying gonna be disabled in draenor or just till Ur max lvl flying to me is key component of game in certain cases
    No flying in Draenor Zones til either 6.1, or later. So every character you get to lvl 100 between now, and March, will be stuck on ground mounts when entering and adventuring through WoD zones on Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account

I am here for the discussion of the future xpac from Blizzard called Warlord of Draenor. Am I in the wrong WoW fansite forum?