Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayasydal View Post
    When I came back I asked in general chat about joining a guild. Ended up in one of the biggest on the server and it's been great. Because of (I feel) SWTOR's planet conquest system, a lot of guilds (big ones anyway in my experience) organize events to help their players achieve their personal conquest goal. And ultimately for me, this has lead to a very fun environment.

A quick way to see the big guilds on your server is to check your missiong log (L), then go to the Conquest tab. There's a drop down to see different planets. You can quickly see what big guilds are out there (you'll see a mix of imp and pub).

Not to say small guilds are bad. For some people they may prefer that. I'm not at that point personally.
    That sounds like a fantastic suggestion so when I have it up and running I'll definitely look in to this. I'm generally used to smaller guilds but I think in the case of TOR I'll want something big so I can really dig in deep and embed myself within every form of content to keep me interested.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

why noone of u lame scammers telling anybody what U will get from it ? i see this scam trye since 6 years in swtor ...

- - - Updated - - -

u forgot to tell that conquests are "done" they are dying.. and conquest guolds arent big at all .. most of them , atm i would even say 80% of them are 1 man guilds ....
    realy.. swtor dont need a scam hype like this leave it .iam in swtor since 6 years now i even know the "big guilds" there... in case about raiding.. and mostly all of them quitt , cuz of the crapp content and bullshit they did with swtor

Quote Originally Posted by Mijati View Post
    why noone of u lame scammers telling anybody what U will get from it ? i see this scam trye since 6 years in swtor ...

SNIP..
    Not a scam at all. What you get is in my sig. There, does that help?

However, you may want to work on your grammer a bit.

first of all u didnt told anyone , that u will get cartel coins for each one who re linked yours, or acceptet yours, and also for each one who will start a sub .. dosent matter if 1 time sub, or 3 month sub.
    2nd u didnt told anyone that they will NOT get these double XP from u, since u wont party with anyone, nor even be online with anyone.
    at the end, there is only ONE person who profits from all this, and this is u ...
    3rd . u didnt told anyone yet what is inside this so called" packets" they get ....
    u wont even dare to tell anyone that this packets are totaly junk , and dont have any use at all .
    espacaly since there account is a f2p account with tons of limitations. mens, no bank, no flashpoints, no operations, no bonus XP at all.no nothing ......
    the restrictions in swtor are by far the worst thing ever in any mmo ....
    on the other hand u didnt even told anyone yet. that as a f2p user, they even cant use this crapp from the boxes , espacaly not even sell anything at all

so finaly u should have the balls to tell others the truth at all, instead of comlaining about my grammer as a non native english speaker
    at the end u are, and will be a scammer

FOR ALL others who wanna try it here in deepth :

Referred friends who are new to SWTOR can play up to Level 50 free with no time limit as a Free-to-Play player; they also receive the Jumpstart Bundle with boosts for faster leveling (this bundle is sold in the Cartel Market).

Jumpstart Bundle includes:

1x Quick Travel Pass
    5x Minor XP Boost
    1x Inventory Module
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////
    1x quick travel pass is from anywhere to the station ... than its gone
    5x minor XP boost, is the same u get like a sub. it gives 2x XP and last 1 hour
    1x inventory modul is 9 slots for your inv. so a f2p has 3 rows, with this u have 4 rows...( subs pay 5k ingame gold for the first row )
    u still have all the restrictions like a f2p .. not more than 350k credits. all u earn above is "lost" since u cant even buy the items to get acces to the "ingame f2p cradit storage" where all your gold will go if u rech the capp as a f2p.u cant go more than 1x a week to a dungeon, unless u buy an items with 5x passes for flashpoints.. and u cannot buy it since at the auction house this items cost 2 million :P
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Returning Friends that were previously Premium players (Subscribers) receive seven days of premium play with unlimited access to Level 50 plus the following:

Preferred Friends Bundle includes:

Unlock: Inventory Module
    Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
    Customization Control: Display Titles
    Customization Control: Unify Colors

One Complimentary Character Transfer for the lifetime of the account.
    ///////////////////////////
    crew skill slot is anyway needed cuz u need all 3 slots for your profession in swtor .. as a non sub u only can use 2 slots
    display titels = wothless crapp since noone realy runs arround with this titels anyway
    unify colors is free for a prefered or sub status anyway .. and only lets u klick a button where all items get the same color sheme as your breastplate item.

as i mentioned above this benefits are for the ppl who klick on the link .. just crapp stuff they will get

thsi is waht they get if u use there links for your account:
    500 Bonus Cartel Coins plus 100 Cartel Coins for each month your referred friend remains a Premium player
    Special in-game rewards including the Kurtob Alliance Speeder and adventurous Battle Droid; one new reward for each referred friend up to 5!

cartel coins is RL currenzy, and for subs free 500 each month. means he can get his owen 500 and yours 600 if u stay a sub.
    at the end he can make tons of millions of credits with this cartell coins ....
    he also gets 1 more companion, 1 mount, and 4 pets ....
    so he has a nice benefit, and u get crapp

think about it if u klick there links ...
    Last edited by Mijati; 2017-09-05 at 07:21 PM.

first of all u didnt told anyone ,.
    So you can't read and can barely write. Maybe you just have a comprehension problem It clearly says as part of the Friends rewards.

As part of the ongoing Friends of SWTOR referral program, if your referred friend becomes a Premium player within 14 days from signing up, you receive:
    * 500 Bonus Cartel Coins plus 100 Cartel Coins for each month your referred friend remains a Premium player

And thats just the start. The link tells it all.

A free week as a subscriber plus all the other benefits. Sorry you don't think it's all equal but rewards rarely are. AKA - Be a subscriber during this time and get "X" or any other number of rewards one might get VS another that doesn't. At least this way it's a two way street to rewards for both people.

The Friends program encourages everyone to try and get more people to play the game under their Friend code. The rewards make it worth giving it a go. If you want to play swtor at all, you'd be silly to not use a code and give it a try for free with the rewards of that code. If the person paying a sub gets a kickback, thats all well and good because there is no downside to teh person using the code. It's all benefits all the way around.

I'm not sure you can be more delusional or warped than you are on this.
    Last edited by quras; 2017-09-06 at 12:57 PM.

Some people have a real deep and odd issue with this program. I was talking to a guildie the other day, and I brought up the referral program (after helping them out with some stuff). They were quickly hesitant, so I said you don't even need to use mine. Just look into it. The guy was a sub and he could get 7 free days of game time, but he's like "I can afford it, I don't need the 7 days." I was just blown away.

And yeah, I couldn't read Mijati's post. But one thing I will say is this - I guarantee you that everyone posting their code has used a code as well.

Also - this thread is very specific to the referral program. It's 52 pages strong. If you really want to gripe about the program, I suggest starting a new thread.
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Subs & preferred get 7 days free game time.
    F2p & preferred get free unlocks.
    http://www.swtor.com/r/7fSgwH

if ppl are still that stupid, and even say they didnt read what i wrtoe, they deserve to be scammed ! and for u scammers who well praise this crapp link friend refferal shit.. u should get banned here ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    So you can't read and can barely write. Maybe you just have a comprehension problem It clearly says as part of the Friends rewards.

As part of the ongoing Friends of SWTOR referral program, if your referred friend becomes a Premium player within 14 days from signing up, you receive:
    * 500 Bonus Cartel Coins plus 100 Cartel Coins for each month your referred friend remains a Premium player

And thats just the start. The link tells it all.

A free week as a subscriber plus all the other benefits. Sorry you don't think it's all equal but rewards rarely are. AKA - Be a subscriber during this time and get "X" or any other number of rewards one might get VS another that doesn't. At least this way it's a two way street to rewards for both people.

The Friends program encourages everyone to try and get more people to play the game under their Friend code. The rewards make it worth giving it a go. If you want to play swtor at all, you'd be silly to not use a code and give it a try for free with the rewards of that code. If the person paying a sub gets a kickback, thats all well and good because there is no downside to teh person using the code. It's all benefits all the way around.

I'm not sure you can be more delusional or warped than you are on this.

realy are u so damn blind and stupid .. ill get in my account more than 39k cartell coins each month .. i got more than 67 peaople who klicked my link, and 75% of them are subs since 2 years now .....with this 39k cartell coins each month i mak easy with 5 to 6 klicks up to 750 million credits with the AH ....this is MY bonus !!!!
    and what the peaople got for klicking on my link ? 7 days free trial and a crapp box with 3x XP boost and such crapp ?
    u lame jackass.... and u call me delusional ?
    new peaople. no matter if sub or trial. cant even affort a shit in this game anymore cuz all prizes in AH went up by 400 /600 % ....
    so why they cant do and buy a shit, i can say thnx and can buy stuff for 800 million cuz iam using the cartel coins ill got from them .....nice benefit at all
    so who da fu is delusional ? u ? who praise this crapp like heaven and like its a religion .. or me who dares to say the truth about this crapp ?

Please post productively and respectfully. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-09-06 at 04:09 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I should have read the fine print found within the free 30 promotion. I guess it's easier to do a fine print mass promotion than it is to send out emails to only those who are eligible and that's pretty shitty since I have really don't feel like spending $22 CAD for a subscription.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-09-06 at 03:49 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

so who da fu is delusional ? u ? who praise this crapp like heaven and like its a religion .. or me who dares to say the truth about this crapp ?
    You are delusional. I said that already because you don't seem to have a clue about the game or how the program works for anyone willing to put a little effort into it.. I don't praise it but I recognize it for what it is. Its there to encourage everyone to try and get more people into the game.

You act as if that is a bad thing. I can assure you it is not. Nor is it a scam in any way. Not to the people using the codes or to the ones putting them out there.

And of course new gamers can't afford anything major. The game has been around for 5+ years. It's called in game inflation. Hell, I know many that can't afford GTN items and they have been around for years. No new gamers to SWTOR is going to be able to afford anything of the rare nature. You are once again delusional for thinking so. That applies to damn near every MMO I've ever been in. You got to work at it.

No one cares that you can buy things for 800M. Most would look at you as a fool for doing so. You're 67 people using your referral code is a drop in the bucket to my group and I'm a drop in the bucket to the guy that made starparse putting his code on his website but as least I know EVERY gamer can get people using their code if they work at it a bit but they are a bit late to the game as SWTOR is not what it once was in population so they might have to work a little harder than some of us.

You did not start the game off with your measly 67 code users and had to spread your code around to get it that high. You put in a bit of effort to get those and the credits you claim to have. A new gamer can get there but given the timing, it will take them a bit longer. SWTOR is declining and that will make it a bit harder.

It's a two way street. A new gamer is just a bit more behind the gun because they are late to the game. That doesn't make this a scam or a bad system. It just means you might have to work a little harder at it than those of us that have been here a while and got in on the ground floor when it launched. Again, something that happens in most games with reward program based on timing and referrals with rewards.
    Last edited by quras; 2017-09-06 at 06:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.swtor.com/r/YPk3dJ

Currently subbed if anyone wants to use my code.

Ready to have a ton of fun in Star Wars The Old Republic? I came back to the game 2 months ago after 3 years away and am really loving it.

If you're F2P or Preferred, or are already subbed and haven't used a code in 90 days, use this and get 7 days sub time free.

In addition, if you're F2P or Preferred, you get some unlocks to help you get going!

See you in a galaxy, far, far away.
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Subs & preferred get 7 days free game time.
    F2p & preferred get free unlocks.

Join now with the new server merges,
    Also includes the 1st chapter of the expansion.
    http://www.swtor.com/r/mmG4pG

Might as well throw my name back into the mix.
    Link and what you get in the sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Great to see heaps of people on smaller number of servers, great for game play

Thx to those who have used my code.

I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.

http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh ...Always active!

-----
    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module
    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors
    Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

Gonna sub for a while again, so figured I'd toss my referral code up. http://www.swtor.com/r/GG9VpL

Just released a new fairly large patch for swtor (large for swtor anyway) in 5.6

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1128...ame-update-5.6

New FP
    New PVP map
    Nwe Galactic star fight map.
    New 3rd OPS boss in the iokath raid.
    Unassembled components for disintegrated items allows anyone ti upgrade gear not just PVP'er.

A number of nice changes.

Give it a free week should you be interested. Referrals codes are everywhere in sigs and posts.

Deleted
    here, my code, give it a try!

http://www.swtor.com/r/VwZvXd