Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
6
46
54
55
56
  1. #1101

    Click, and god bless ^_^

    My Swtor Referral Link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/N4pTqZ

  2. #1102
    New content coming tomorrow ( 11 Dec 2018)

    Patch notes as well:
    http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1211...di-under-siege

    PLUS: If you have not done it at all or not finished the Eternal Throne content. You can skip all of it and jump right into the new patch story and content. It will predetermine most choices for you (Rep - Lets people live, Emp has a tendency to kill people) but you can skip it all if you didn't care for it.



    Use a referral link and get a free week plus some other bonuses. Referral link and extras link below.
    Last edited by quras; Yesterday at 03:09 PM.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  3. #1103
    The Insane Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    18,761
    Going to give SWTOR a whirl now, used quras's refer code.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I prefer "enclosed creationist" but yeah, I'm a flat earther.

  4. #1104
    Field Marshal ThunderDU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78
    Can't wait for next game update tomorrow ;-)


    Thx to those who have used my code.

    I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.


    http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh ...Always active!


    -----
    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module
    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors
    Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

    Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Going to give SWTOR a whirl now, used quras's refer code.
    Thanks
    PM me your in game name and I'll throw you some credits to get you started depending on if you are F2P or not. I know F2P has some restrictions in trading and might not be able to trade at all.

    One bit of helpful advice. If you sub and decide it's not for you. Remember to get a Stronghold. The cheapest one will do. Add in a legacy bank at a minimum. It will have the ability to hold credits. Putting credits into it does not shift them into escrow should you drop back to F2P and have the credit limitation. You could then pullout the maximum amount of 250K for F2P or 350K for Preferred whenever you need the credits and not have to work with escrow stuff. It's a slight workaround thats handy and most people don't know about it.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  6. #1106
    The Insane Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    18,761
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Thanks
    PM me your in game name and I'll throw you some credits to get you started depending on if you are F2P or not. I know F2P has some restrictions in trading and might not be able to trade at all.

    One bit of helpful advice. If you sub and decide it's not for you. Remember to get a Stronghold. The cheapest one will do. Add in a legacy bank at a minimum. It will have the ability to hold credits. Putting credits into it does not shift them into escrow should you drop back to F2P and have the credit limitation. You could then pullout the maximum amount of 250K for F2P or 350K for Preferred whenever you need the credits and not have to work with escrow stuff. It's a slight workaround thats handy and most people don't know about it.
    I'm preferred status, I haven't played for many many years though. No idea how much money I have. I have a couple of characters at lvl 40ish, never got to the end game.

    I spent quite a lot of time juggling between which class I should start playing and I'm going to create a powertech.

    Too bad the maintenance is taking so long today - I'm eager to play.

    EDIT: My character's name is Hapsu and I seem to have 3,2 million credits (just went through my characters) so no money is necessary I think?
    Last edited by Puupi; Yesterday at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I prefer "enclosed creationist" but yeah, I'm a flat earther.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •