Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Thanks
    PM me your in game name and I'll throw you some credits to get you started depending on if you are F2P or not. I know F2P has some restrictions in trading and might not be able to trade at all.

One bit of helpful advice. If you sub and decide it's not for you. Remember to get a Stronghold. The cheapest one will do. Add in a legacy bank at a minimum. It will have the ability to hold credits. Putting credits into it does not shift them into escrow should you drop back to F2P and have the credit limitation. You could then pullout the maximum amount of 250K for F2P or 350K for Preferred whenever you need the credits and not have to work with escrow stuff. It's a slight workaround thats handy and most people don't know about it.
    I'm preferred status, I haven't played for many many years though. No idea how much money I have. I have a couple of characters at lvl 40ish, never got to the end game.

I spent quite a lot of time juggling between which class I should start playing and I'm going to create a powertech.

Too bad the maintenance is taking so long today - I'm eager to play.

EDIT: My character's name is Hapsu and I seem to have 3,2 million credits (just went through my characters) so no money is necessary I think?
    Last edited by Puupi; 2018-12-11 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

My link if anyone needs: swtor.com/r/gScbnX

Have fun!

swtor.com/r/PSj4fQ

http://www.swtor.com/r/VzJ47K

Active. Have fun.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Here's my secret code. Don't tell anyone.

swtor.com/r/ZV6R8C

Have a great time! Keep smiling

swtor.com/r/9X3qqf

7+ Year Old Account
    Happy New Year!

Thx to those who have used my code.

I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.

http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh ...Always active!

-----
    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module
    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors
    Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

Have fun!

swtor.com/r/PSj4fQ

Lightbulb

[WORKING] 2019 EXCLUSIVE

Happy New Year!

I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.

swtor.com/r/CH79yF ...Always active!

-----
    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors
    Referral: swtor.com/r/CH79yF
    Info: swtor.com/info/friends

Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: swtor.com/info/security-key
    Last edited by Teilrthan; 2019-02-04 at 11:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently I had an old account I forgot about when the game first launched but never used. And I can't use any of these codes. Would it be worth it to just create a new account to get the free 7 days and goody bag? I did have some fireworks and some pilot suits and a couple of droids in my mail. Is that anything worth not starting a new account for? Just recently been wanting to try a new game and figured I would give this a try and if I like the basic leveling enough I will sub this weekend once I get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    So apparently I had an old account I forgot about when the game first launched but never used. And I can't use any of these codes. Would it be worth it to just create a new account to get the free 7 days and goody bag?
    If you cannot get into your old account and customer service can't do anything for you then you really have no choice but to start over.

If all you had was, "fireworks and some pilot suits and a couple of droids..." then thats really not much you are giving up. You can get all kinds of pet droids now and unless the suits you had were really rare, you can get quite a few very easily now. Fireworks were just for fun. So, from what you say, those things are probably not worth much at this point in the game.

If you had high level characters that would kinda suck to lose but honestly, you can level so fast now even that wont make much of a difference.

Start over, grab someone code, take the freebies and see how it goes.

My advice: End game isn't all that great so don't be in a hurry to rush and get to it but this game still has one of the best leveling experiences you can get with the 8 original class stories. 4 Republic and 4 Empire.

You will probably want to sub for at least one month after the 7 free days. Not to say you can't get by on F2P but there are some that hate the restrictions. You might be in that boat and you might not so take that as just some FYI. I didn't have much of a problem with it when I was giving it a go but I know some hate it. YMMV.

Good luck.
    Last edited by quras; 2019-02-12 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you cannot get into your old account and customer service can't do anything for you then you really have no choice but to start over.

If all you had was, "fireworks and some pilot suits and a couple of droids..." then thats really not much you are giving up. You can get all kinds of pet droids now and unless the suits you had were really rare, you can get quite a few very easily now. Fireworks were just for fun. So, from what you say, those things are probably not worth much at this point in the game.

If you had high level characters that would kinda suck to lose but honestly, you can level so fast now even that wont make much of a difference.

Start over, grab someone code, take the freebies and see how it goes.

My advice: End game isn't all that great so don't be in a hurry to rush and get to it but this game still has one of the best leveling experiences you can get with the 8 original class stories. 4 Republic and 4 Empire.

You will probably want to sub for at least one month after the 7 free days. Not to say you can't get by on F2P but there are some that hate the restrictions. You might be in that boat and you might not so take that as just some FYI. I didn't have much of a problem with it when I was giving it a go but I know some hate it. YMMV.

Good luck.
    Oh I only had a level 3 toon so apparently I started and quit. I honestly don't remember playing it. But i did get into my old account which is preferred somehow. Apparently I bought the game and completely forgot. But yeah I don't think any of the stuff in my mail was rare. It seems to be stuff they sent to everyone or at least a lot of people. Because like I said I have a preferred account and I can't remember buying it just a free trial from 2010 is when my account was created.

I did play around a bit on a new toon and I think I will go ahead and sub this weekend. For what you get for $15 and how much I like Star Wars I am certain I will get my monies worth.

Also thanks for the tips. I will use your link and start a new account. Gonna make a Sith. Always was more interested in ancient Sith lore more so than Jedi.

Oh I only had a level 3 toon so apparently I started and quit. I honestly don't remember playing it. But i did get into my old account which is preferred somehow.
    You are preferred because you spent more then $5. So you have a couple restrictions lessened but not completely gone. Thats a good thing for the most part. Nice though that you got into your old account and could check at least.

Apparently I bought the game and completely forgot. But yeah I don't think any of the stuff in my mail was rare. It seems to be stuff they sent to everyone or at least a lot of people. Because like I said I have a preferred account and I can't remember buying it just a free trial from 2010 is when my account was created.
    You are very likely right. At the start there was a few things everyone got in the mail so thats how you got them and they are not rare at all. Not that it matters since you got into that account.

I did play around a bit on a new toon and I think I will go ahead and sub this weekend. For what you get for $15 and how much I like Star Wars I am certain I will get my monies worth.

Also thanks for the tips. I will use your link and start a new account. Gonna make a Sith. Always was more interested in ancient Sith lore more so than Jedi.
    If you need it, PM me your in game name and I'll throw some credits to you to help get you started again.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are preferred because you spent more then $5. So you have a couple restrictions lessened but not completely gone. Thats a good thing for the most part. Nice though that you got into your old account and could check at least.

You are very likely right. At the start there was a few things everyone got in the mail so thats how you got them and they are not rare at all. Not that it matters since you got into that account.

If you need it, PM me your in game name and I'll throw some credits to you to help get you started again.
    Will do. Im setting up a new account now and making a character. Thanks again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will do. Im setting up a new account now and making a character. Thanks again.
    Welcome back

http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh ...Always active!

-----
    Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing Juggernaut and Sorcerer for a couple of hours to see how I liked the beginning playstyles I have decided to make my first go at it with my Juggernaut. That fits Sith fantasy for me that I have always loved and had in my head that I wanted to play as.

Shalashàskà - Juggernaut on Star Forge.

After playing Juggernaut and Sorcerer for a couple of hours to see how I liked the beginning playstyles I have decided to make my first go at it with my Juggernaut. That fits Sith fantasy for me that I have always loved and had in my head that I wanted to play as.

Shalashàskà - Juggernaut on Star Forge.
    Enjoy.

Don't forget to let me know. You can PM that if you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy.

Don't forget to let me know. You can PM that if you want.
    Just used your referral link right now. I've had an account for quite some time but haven't really played in a while. I have a lvl 51 gunslinger and various others 10-30.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Just used your referral link right now. I've had an account for quite some time but haven't really played in a while. I have a lvl 51 gunslinger and various others 10-30.
    Thanks. Should you find yourself subbing and are on the Star Forge server, I'd be happy to throw you some in game credits to get you back going. You can PM me the name here like Harry Botter did above. No need to put in on the forums if you don't want.

Best I can do for a F2P or preferred player is about 350K minus what you already have as 350Kis the credit cap. Anything over that is going into escrow.

If you sub I can do quite a bit more as the credit cap is removed.