Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ...
7
47
55
56
57
58
LastLast
  1. #1121
    Field Marshal ThunderDU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Will do. Im setting up a new account now and making a character. Thanks again.
    Welcome back


    Thx to those who have used my code.

    I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.


    http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh ...Always active!


    -----
    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module
    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors
    Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

    Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

  2. #1122
    The Lightbringer Harry Botter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    R'Lyeh
    Posts
    3,380
    After playing Juggernaut and Sorcerer for a couple of hours to see how I liked the beginning playstyles I have decided to make my first go at it with my Juggernaut. That fits Sith fantasy for me that I have always loved and had in my head that I wanted to play as.

    Shalashàskà - Juggernaut on Star Forge.

  3. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    After playing Juggernaut and Sorcerer for a couple of hours to see how I liked the beginning playstyles I have decided to make my first go at it with my Juggernaut. That fits Sith fantasy for me that I have always loved and had in my head that I wanted to play as.

    Shalashàskà - Juggernaut on Star Forge.
    Enjoy.

    Don't forget to let me know. You can PM that if you want.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  4. #1124
    The Lightbringer gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,919
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Enjoy.

    Don't forget to let me know. You can PM that if you want.
    Just used your referral link right now. I've had an account for quite some time but haven't really played in a while. I have a lvl 51 gunslinger and various others 10-30.

  5. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Just used your referral link right now. I've had an account for quite some time but haven't really played in a while. I have a lvl 51 gunslinger and various others 10-30.
    Thanks. Should you find yourself subbing and are on the Star Forge server, I'd be happy to throw you some in game credits to get you back going. You can PM me the name here like Harry Botter did above. No need to put in on the forums if you don't want.

    Best I can do for a F2P or preferred player is about 350K minus what you already have as 350Kis the credit cap. Anything over that is going into escrow.

    If you sub I can do quite a bit more as the credit cap is removed.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  6. #1126
    dps Juggernaut / Knight was always my favorite in SWTOR
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

  7. #1127
    >> [2019 WORKING] <<

    Happy New Year!


    Thx to those who have used my code.

    I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.

    swtor.com/r/CH79yF

    ...Always active!

    -----

    Shoot me a PM if you are a Virgin Link User, i might send you some GOODIES in return!

    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module

    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors

    Referral: swtor.com/r/CH79yF

    Info: swtor.com/info/friends

    Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: swtor.com/info/security-key



    Have a nice day and May the Force be with you!!!!!

  8. #1128
    Hi, come join the fun!

    My referral:
    swtor.com/r/PSj4fQ

  9. #1129
    Heya^^

    I´m also leaving my Code here. Would be glad if you used it. :-)



    Have fun with the Goodies.

    New players recives a Jumpstart Bundle.

    [Jumpstart Bundle includes]

    1x Quick Travel Pass
    5x Minor XP Boost
    1x Inventory Module

    Also if you're a new player don't forget to get the mobile authenticator for better protection and also free 100 cartel coins a month.

    If you decide to subscribe you'll get 500 cartel coins every month, add it up is 600 cartel coins a month.

    Returning players that were previously Premium gets a Preffered Friends Bundle

    [Preferred Friends Bundle includes]

    7 Days Of Premium
    Unlock: Inventory Module
    Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
    Customization Control: Display Titles
    Customization Control: Unify Colors

    Same thing goes for you guys get the authenticator for free 100 cartel coins.

    If you decide to subscribe again you'll get another 500 a month.

    See ya online ;-)

  10. #1130
    Field Marshal ThunderDU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by erty View Post
    Heya^^

    I´m also leaving my Code here. Would be glad if you used it. :-)



    Have fun with the Goodies.

    New players recives a Jumpstart Bundle.

    [Jumpstart Bundle includes]

    1x Quick Travel Pass
    5x Minor XP Boost
    1x Inventory Module

    Also if you're a new player don't forget to get the mobile authenticator for better protection and also free 100 cartel coins a month.

    If you decide to subscribe you'll get 500 cartel coins every month, add it up is 600 cartel coins a month.

    Returning players that were previously Premium gets a Preffered Friends Bundle

    [Preferred Friends Bundle includes]

    7 Days Of Premium
    Unlock: Inventory Module
    Unlock: Crew Skill Slot
    Customization Control: Display Titles
    Customization Control: Unify Colors

    Same thing goes for you guys get the authenticator for free 100 cartel coins.

    If you decide to subscribe again you'll get another 500 a month.

    See ya online ;-)

    You might wanna include your code lol




    Thx to those who have used my code.

    I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.


    http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh ...Always active!


    -----
    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module
    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors
    Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Bs2wmh
    Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

    Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

  11. #1131
    >> [2019 WORKING] <<


    Thx to those who have used my code.

    I'm always an active sub, so here is mine again if you are looking for one that works.

    swtor.com/r/CH79yF

    ...Always active!

    -----

    Shoot me a PM if you are a Virgin Link User, i might send you some GOODIES in return!

    New Players: Quick Travel Pass + 5x Minor XP Boost + Inventory Module

    Previous Subs: Free 7 Days Sub + Character Transfer + Inventory Module + Crew Skill Slot + Display Titles +Unify Colors

    Referral: swtor.com/r/CH79yF

    Info: swtor.com/info/friends

    Don't forget to enable your Security Key after you apply referral code: swtor.com/info/security-key

    Have a nice day and May the Force be with you!!!!!

  12. #1132
    My link if anyone needs: swtor.com/r/gScbnX

  13. #1133
    5 years on and this Thread is still going. I wonder how many free Cartel Coins it has got people lol.

  14. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat Rubbing Specialist View Post
    5 years on and this Thread is still going. I wonder how many free Cartel Coins it has got people lol.
    A fair amount for sure but I'd also like to think those that used my link got a good run out of the free week and extra goodies. Plus I tend to give them in game money when I can but as far as how many coins I've gotten. I'm not sure how to tell how many given this forum and others that have used my link but I will give you this as some random information.

    I used to get around 20-25K a month and I have about 490 referrals but not all playing at the same time of course. Yes, thats right. 20-25K a month. I really worked the referral system in as many areas and forums as I could when it first came out. Handed out millions of credits for those that used my code. Win/win.

    To let you know how bad off the game is in my eyes these days. I'm only getting about 1800 a month now. 2400 if you count my own 600. Thats real world people no longer playing and not coming back to the game. Even when the new content just came out there was little to no uptick.

    Just a little insight into how the referrals have went for me.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  15. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    A fair amount for sure but I'd also like to think those that used my link got a good run out of the free week and extra goodies. Plus I tend to give them in game money when I can but as far as how many coins I've gotten. I'm not sure how to tell how many given this forum and others that have used my link but I will give you this as some random information.

    I used to get around 20-25K a month and I have about 490 referrals but not all playing at the same time of course. Yes, thats right. 20-25K a month. I really worked the referral system in as many areas and forums as I could when it first came out. Handed out millions of credits for those that used my code. Win/win.

    To let you know how bad off the game is in my eyes these days. I'm only getting about 1800 a month now. 2400 if you count my own 600. Thats real world people no longer playing and not coming back to the game. Even when the new content just came out there was little to no uptick.

    Just a little insight into how the referrals have went for me.
    I think overall I ended up with over a million Cartel Coins from it before I removed my code last year. It was pretty crazy considering how much 5500 cost $-wise.

  16. #1136
    @quras

    Did you say a little while back that you're on Star Forge? I played for a couple weeks when TOR first came out. I have no clue about my original account info, so I started a new account and did the $30 for 60 days thing.

    Do you have a guild on both factions of the server?

  17. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    @quras

    Did you say a little while back that you're on Star Forge? I played for a couple weeks when TOR first came out. I have no clue about my original account info, so I started a new account and did the $30 for 60 days thing.

    Do you have a guild on both factions of the server?

    At this time I do not have a guild other than alt guild that doesn't do anything as it's just one I made for the extra bank slots.

    I was in one of the largest conquest guilds on Star Forge but they did have a rule that you have to make conquest. Sadly, after a number of years of conquest and little to no entertaining content, I've found myself not interested in conquest anymore and playing less and less. So, no guild ATM because if you don't make conquest, you can't stay guilded there.

    That guilds presence was on both sides and I was in both, so my 20+ toons are currently unguilded.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  18. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    At this time I do not have a guild other than alt guild that doesn't do anything as it's just one I made for the extra bank slots.

    I was in one of the largest conquest guilds on Star Forge but they did have a rule that you have to make conquest. Sadly, after a number of years of conquest and little to no entertaining content, I've found myself not interested in conquest anymore and playing less and less. So, no guild ATM because if you don't make conquest, you can't stay guilded there.

    That guilds presence was on both sides and I was in both, so my 20+ toons are currently unguilded.
    That's really sad. I prefer a guild for the social aspect but I can see in a guild that's dedicated to progress where social bonds would matter less.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  19. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    That's really sad. I prefer a guild for the social aspect but I can see in a guild that's dedicated to progress where social bonds would matter less.
    It does kinda suck but we all knew that rule going into it. It's a conquest guild. It's just that after so long doing conquest and the same thing over and over. I just starting finding other things to do. It's no big deal though.
    Last edited by quras; 2019-03-17 at 01:00 AM.
    Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
    What you get: 7 free days of play plus a bundle of goodies: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

  20. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    That's really sad. I prefer a guild for the social aspect but I can see in a guild that's dedicated to progress where social bonds would matter less.
    In Swtor for social guilds you will generally need to play on a RP server (if they still even exist, haven't been on for a while). The issue with that though is they generally don't do any actual content.

    So you get left with either Guilds that require constant conquest participation or guilds that don't have any participation in activities.

    If you go the the /vg/ Forums on 4chan and find /swgg/ (Star Wars Games General) you can often find guilds recruiting there for people who just like to fuck around and have fun. Even then I'm unsure if <Travel to Hoth> still exists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •