Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Then they'll kick the gnome for being a scrub who doesn't know how to play his class and for having crap gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems clever enough. I've seen the sentiment expressed that it is hoped they won't use the level 90 boost in their marketing. That's silly. It's a primary marketing point if you want people who have left to return. Of course they'll use it. It's one of the reasons why the boost was created in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kiryk View Post
    I love how their answer to everything we ask for is this response ^^^^... I wonder just how many people would be upset losing a raid tier to actually get something we've all been wanting since the beginning
    Every single person who complained about lack of end game content in cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    OMG XD I am laughing so hard right now. That sounds like something the current Blizzard would say.
    That is what trailers are :P

People dont spend millions on movies , and then show you a trailer so you can know what awesome movie to come see

They do it so you will come pay them to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Too bad the game looks a lot worse than in this video. Misleading ad!!11111
    Maybe you need a better computer? The game looks great on my system...

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    this, came at the cost of a raid tier.
    How is that? Boost to level 90 take the time and resources from blizzard to do a raid tier? are you saying that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, not a huge time waster. I still don't like the idea of people being able to bypass leveling for the most part (RaF included).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    That wasn't a trailer, that was just an ad.
    That is what a trailer is, dumbass.
    This is not a part of the post I just made.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    There is a guild on my server that caters to exactly this crowd of players. They have a 25m group and two 10m groups, each of which raids two nights a week. The groups vary between 1/14 HC and 12/14 Reg; I've pugged with them a couple times, and in all three groups non-cloak members outnumber cloaked ones.

Now, if the complaint is that at this point one can't just jump right into heroic raiding, fine, but it's silly to take months off from raiding and then bitch that heroic guilds won't make room. If one is really a hardcore raider, one wouldn't have taken time off before the standard 9-month lull between xpacs. Taking several months off from WoW is often a very good idea, but when I've done it, I've been well aware that I'll probably be rejoining a raid group that is a bit below my skill level for that tier.
    So...ONE guild...on ONE server..hardly a representation of raiding guilds as a whole

Deleted
    trying to level in Tanaris at level 61 sure is tiresome and makes you want to boost right away

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You know Garrosh's Throne room is the final raid setting for SoO right? That doesn't change the fact that he was flying towards Warlords of Draenor. He flies through a portal and that's the first thing you see following it, the WoD title.
    If I wasn't already sure you had some sort of brain damage, I'd hit you with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    trying to level in Tanaris at level 61 sure is tiresome and makes you want to boost right away
    Haha. These are the idiots that need the 90 boost, am I right? Players who think being in a zone 20 levels lower than them is helpful. Get ready for the new wave of 90s that you have to teach in all your LFG runs. "What's taunt?" "How do I accept the quest?" "What does LOS mean?" Oh, the good times are a comin.

Quote Originally Posted by kalizto View Post
    One question, why is a level 61 character running around what looks like Tanaris instead of Outland?
    It's actually Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB View Post
    And Outland is awful. Almost worth the $60 per character just to skip that.
    Really? Damn i do most of the dungeons once and a few quest in nagrand and I'm 68. Northrend seems to take long IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Haha. These are the idiots that need the 90 boost, am I right? Players who think being in a zone 20 levels lower than them is helpful. Get ready for the new wave of 90s that you have to teach in all your LFG runs. "What's taunt?" "How do I accept the quest?" "What does LOS mean?" Oh, the good times are a comin.
    You have to pass silver PG to get into heroic dungeons through LFG.
    Graviity

A Gnome? Really? A Goblin would've been more better!! I'm highly offended!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    this, came at the cost of a raid tier.
    Nah, it's kinda short. We'll probably just lose a few daily quick time events.

really really really stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    There are times where I would take a whole group like this over the clowns at the start of the next expansion who will pull whole rooms because they're doing it now and will think they can then. One group can and will get better; the other is too dumb to help. You decide.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

so when can we pre-purchase WoD, then?

I have watched this like 4 times now. Gives me a smile every time, when I read comments on people trying to come up with a reason to why this poor Gnome is in a desert.. Guys, its a freakin desert. Do you see a sign that says Uldum, Tanaris or whatever? :P No. You see sand, a palm tree and a mailbox. That could be many different places.