Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The epic white cat mount from the Night Elf mount vendor. Farmed the mats and stuff for the rep grind back in TBC.

Flying: Drake of the North Wind. Far and away the nicest rideable normal Dragon mount to me.

Ground: Paladin Charger. Got it back in Classic, still remember and love the quest to get it. Have yet to find anything I like more.

Winterspring Frostsaber. I farmed the shit out of it in vanilla.

Mim's head forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ground mount would have to be... I'd say the Direhorns or maybe the 100k yak, ground mounts are hard to choose from
    Flying is a no-brainier. Corrupt firehawk. One achievement left!
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Ground:
    -Brawler's Burly Mushan - I love the Mushan, and I love that this one was (somewhat) easy to get.
    -Kor'kron War Wolf - I liked these wolves a lot, and I'm glad the Alliance and Horde can get this one.

Flying:
    -Sky Golem - Perfect for my goblins, and I love its animations.
    -Bronze Drake - My first drake mount, which I got on my birthday a few years ago. Also, I love the Bronze Dragonflight.

Aquatic:
    -Sea turtle. Took me a month to get at a very special spot for me. I'll like it more than the seahorses anyday.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Carpet! Youtube A whole new world.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Ground:
    Reins of the Golden Riding Crane: I love cranes and this mount is a crane ha!

Flying:
    Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix: It's cute.

Now I don't have either but I hope I'll get them soon

Deleted
    Ground:
    Reins of the Silver War Talbuk:
    I just generally love this mount.

Flying:
    Turbo-Charge Flying Machine:
    Hell yeah! It really hold a place dear to my heart, as I took me long to get it back in TBC. And it does include a hola gnome.

Ground:
    Raven Lord. I've loved this mount from the first time I saw it. While there are a lot of other great ground mounts, they don't come close to the Raven Lord.

Flying:
    Ironbound Proto-drake. I like all Proto-drakes, but this one has the best skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Anzu, it only took me 2 runs and I'll be buying the WoD collector's edition for the flying and combat pet versions.

Also like the Stone Panthers which are easy to match with my transmog.

Deleted
    Ground:
    I always switch between these two, the Mechaneers Chopper (that sound is so awesome) and Son of Galleon.

Flight:
    Ashen Pandaren Phoenix, I love the sound when u summon it and the camouflage colouring.

Ashes of Al'ar - this one is really fantastic. I wish the fucker would drop already

Swift Zulian Tiger - I love that mount, didn't get it before a retard from Blizzard decided to remove the most awesome ground mount in the game for no reason at all

Raven Lord - When I first saw this one my eyes popped-out like in a Tex Avery cartoon

Ground: I love my Striped Frostsaber, first mount I ever earned back in Vanilla on my Night Elf warrior (still my main to this day).
    Flying: Clutch of Ji-Kun, it matches quite well with the Warrior CM set I have transmogged, and it relatively rare to boot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast

Looks cool and still kinda uncommon. (Not gonna stay that way with gear levels ramping up), and a feeling of personal accomplishment for me.

Fuck you Hexos, really, fuck you.

Fucker.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Ground: Swift Spectral Tiger - I just love tigers and well, this one's spectral. Ain't anything to complain about I suppose.

Flying: Invincible - the color, the grim look, the freaking little mix of blue stuff and snowflakes comming out of his abdomen and simply said, its lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    My favorite ground is definitely the Argent Charger that's paladin only, really sets the feel for the Argent Crusader type paladin.

My favorite flying mount was my fourth flying mount ever, my veridian netherwing drake.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Nether_ray_mounts The Red version. I like that it's compact and weird. For Ground mounts, the Chopper's probably my favorite because anyone can come hop in and the animation for it looks cool to me.

Deleted
    Ground: (Glyphed) Thalassian Charger.
    Flying: Pandaren Phoenixes, really beautiful voice and model.

Flying : Onyxian Drake - Because of the luck it took to get it... I got it in a 10-man pug while Ony 10 was current content. So it had to 1. drop 2. I had to win roll 3. The Raidleader had to be an honest guy and not ninja it.

I don't know the odds of those 3 things happening, but it must be low %

Ground : Swift Zulian Tiger - Because I farmed it SO much that it felt so great when it finally dropped.