Question Keybinding Addon like BindPad

Hello,

I keybind my spells using BindPad but I have a problem.

On my DK, whenever I switch between Unholy and Blood, some keybinds reset, this is very annoying as I have to rebind a few spells every time.

I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong, but could someone suggest another Keybinding addon that maybe is better than BindPad?

Thanks for reading.

Do you actually need what bindpad brings to the table -- extra buttons beyond the 120 that you can get in the "standard" action bars, or the ability to make those invisible, or the extra macro capability? If not, you might find that either bartender4 or dominos work to solve the problem.

Beyond that, I can say that ion did not satisfy my desire to have macro-based action bars, as it was quite buggy. I understand the author has returned to the game, however, so it may see those issues fixed.

Deleted
    You should have a look at the "Profiles" suite. I've been using it for a while and it's quite useful:
    Profiles: Keyboard binds
    Profiles: Macros
    Profiles: Action bars

Edit: make sure to save your settings before creating a profile, as it will create one from scratch. Not the end of the world as it's just icons to place in action bars but still annoying.

Try either PhanxBind or ncHoverBind.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I just noticed that "Macro Toolkit", which I use for all sorts of other macro awesome, has a "keybind only" section, which allows to you put macros on keybinds without going through the normal action bar interface -- and without eating into your otherwise limited personal macro space. Might also meet your needs, depending on what you actually want to bind.